Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,276 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

TomcFl's Posts

ANSWER: Just in case someone googles this and my thread pops up in the search, you CANNOT use your familymobile password despite the fact that the port function says you can, you HAVE TO use the secu... See more...
ANSWER: Just in case someone googles this and my thread pops up in the search, you CANNOT use your familymobile password despite the fact that the port function says you can, you HAVE TO use the security pin. Once you correctly input the security pin the "we need more info from your provider" banner on your verizon account page will disappear. Only then will the transfer process start. Again, NEED to use the security pin, the account password, despite being an option, will NOT work.    if you know your family mobile password but forgot your pin you can go to your family mobile account page and hit edit account details and your pin will displayed, unlike your password which will be hidden. No recovery needed.
Porting a number from family mobile to verizon and it's taking forever. I had someone call me tuesday and tell me my pin was incorrect, I don't remember what I put in, it might have been, but after 5... See more...
Porting a number from family mobile to verizon and it's taking forever. I had someone call me tuesday and tell me my pin was incorrect, I don't remember what I put in, it might have been, but after 50 minutes on call of her trying to get in touch with family mobile then tracfone the call dropped and I never heard back. After i got my phone in the mail tuesday evening I went through verizons port a number page and manually put in my family mobile password to request a port and it said success and this morning I got an email at 10:30am saying that "we have all the info we need we'll let you know" but I'm still not getting texts on the new phone and when I go to the same port a number page it's telling me that some of the info i submitted was incorrect, i re submit and it says thanks. I have no idea if the port is in progress or if the system is trying to use my password as a pin or it's just flat out not working. Just no idea where I'm at right now and could use some help