Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
My phone is under the 2 year protection agreement... if i dont get it replaced im switching to iphones cause their costumer service is legit!  buddy of mine broke his phone (entirely his fault) a... Ver más...
My phone is under the 2 year protection agreement... if i dont get it replaced im switching to iphones cause their costumer service is legit!  buddy of mine broke his phone (entirely his fault) and replaced it for free! twas nuts!
Ive had this phone for about a year and a half and to be honest i love... no major issues... only complaint would be it constantly tells me to free up space even tough it says over half my storag... Ver más...
Ive had this phone for about a year and a half and to be honest i love... no major issues... only complaint would be it constantly tells me to free up space even tough it says over half my storage space available... weird The problem i have now is I can't received text messages at all on my phone, sending texts and receiving/making phone calls/emails all work fine I googled the problem and found a discussion where someone apparently said i can take in my phone and a get a refurbished incredible 2 for free.... ima go after i get off work and see if there's any truth in this My wife has the droid 2 and HATES IT! and cant say i blame her - i tried to talk her out of it  when we went to get new phones but no wife will ever listen to her husband (that advice is free) ... the keyboard doesnt work and now when she texts after every word the digital keyboard goes away so he she has to bring it up to text every word.... verizion stores just keep resetting the phone and the problem comes back within 12 hours... they refuse to replace the phone even though its still under warranty... wife wants an iphone now because apple customer service is the heat apparently... i told her just dont get a phone with a slide out keyboard because they notoriously suck...