Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,283 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Wilumm79's Posts

I Have powered off/on my device, soft resets, and even had another Verizon customer (co-worker) try their phone (Galaxy) and same issues. I have a iPhone 6 and it happens at the zip code 73107. I... See more...
I Have powered off/on my device, soft resets, and even had another Verizon customer (co-worker) try their phone (Galaxy) and same issues. I have a iPhone 6 and it happens at the zip code 73107. It's still on going and today it was changing from LTE to 3G to Extended to 3G. It's actually seemed to have gotten worse at the address of 2401 NW 23rd St. 73107
Is there anywhere that signal degradation, dropped calls, and delayed messages, and etc can be reported for a particular area?
That's odd...I pre-ordered on 9/12 around 10:30ish am central and it took hours of it showing processing and then after the initial confirmation it took a few days for my credit card to be charg... See more...
That's odd...I pre-ordered on 9/12 around 10:30ish am central and it took hours of it showing processing and then after the initial confirmation it took a few days for my credit card to be charged and then I got a full confirmation order with tracking number and received my 6 on the 19th. I would call someone if not charged or anything.
I pre-ordered my 6 on 9/12 and got it on 9/19...took several hours for the initial order confirmation and then it took 2-3 days for my card card to be charged and I got another full order confir... See more...
I pre-ordered my 6 on 9/12 and got it on 9/19...took several hours for the initial order confirmation and then it took 2-3 days for my card card to be charged and I got another full order confirmation.