Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,846 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Ms-Mon's Posts

As am I......
I replaced my Z30 with a STV100-2 Priv. I only had to pick up a nano SIM from the Verizon store because the one in my Z30 was too large (micro SIM).
Not having security updates and application permission settings is a risk. I work in an industry with Critical Energy Infrastructure Information (CEII). I have an expectation that the service I p... See more...
Not having security updates and application permission settings is a risk. I work in an industry with Critical Energy Infrastructure Information (CEII). I have an expectation that the service I pay VZW for does not leave me open to unnecessary risks. This is important, security is important.  YFT, KS
Thank you for the information. I also would like Verizon to quit stalling and give customers the security updates. It is appalling to pay full price for a phone and have this company ignore me an... See more...
Thank you for the information. I also would like Verizon to quit stalling and give customers the security updates. It is appalling to pay full price for a phone and have this company ignore me and other customers. Can you hear me now, Verizon? Very Truly Yours. KS