Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,648 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

elgreenfield's Posts

I just got my refund yesterday and had sent everything back in October just so you know
If you haven't gotten your boxes yet from Verizon call Samsung usa direct and tell them what is going on. They will send  you out boxes from a company called Stericycle.  It is about a 5 to 6 wee... See more...
If you haven't gotten your boxes yet from Verizon call Samsung usa direct and tell them what is going on. They will send  you out boxes from a company called Stericycle.  It is about a 5 to 6 week process to see a refund.
I received my return boxes directly through Samsung. I was told it would be mid December before I see my money come back to me.
I called VZW customer service on one of my lines and then called the store where I did the first exchange for the other credit and received them immediately.
I actually got my boxes through Samsung. They came through a company called Stericycle.
I got my boxes over this past weekend. So it is taking them awhile.
I was just told the device will ship out 8/19 and you should receive it 2 days later