Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,862 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

radar320's Posts

As far as anyone knows, yes.
That has been going on since before the S7 came out.  There was a spat over what information is shared so either Google or Facebook severed the connection.
My S7 edge was doing the same thing.  I turned off the always on display feature and it has not happened since.  This was done 4 hours ago.
Just an update.  After turning off the always on display, I have not had the screen come on on it's own.
I turned off the "always on" display, and my phone has not had one random screen wake up in 4 hours.
I have the same thing with my S7 edge.  I just turned off the always on display and will see if that makes a difference.  I will report back if that solves the issue.
I haven't had any wifi issues, but have noticed the phone showing the lock screen when there is no notifications.  It is especially annoying at night when trying to fall asleep. 
Installed it with no issues.
Of course it is. Lovely. Thanks Verizon.
I have the smart switch turned off on my tablet s2, but the last two days, while on wifi, the 4g symbol keeps flashing on and off. Anyone else seeing this?
Most every one would like to know this as we are now 2 software versions behind and even further behind on security updates.  When you see other carriers, and more disturbingly older verizon phon... See more...
Most every one would like to know this as we are now 2 software versions behind and even further behind on security updates.  When you see other carriers, and more disturbingly older verizon phones getting the marshmallow update, of course people are going to be getting frustrated and wanting to know where it is at for us.  It doesn't take a genius to see this.
Some people on here have been posting, that somewhere around April 13, we should be seeing the update.  I will believe it when I see it, as older phones on the the Verizon network have already st... See more...
Some people on here have been posting, that somewhere around April 13, we should be seeing the update.  I will believe it when I see it, as older phones on the the Verizon network have already started receiving the update.
A lot of older phones on the Verizon network are already getting the marshmallow update.  I read in another post on here, that someone had talked to Verizon and was given a date of April 13th for... See more...
A lot of older phones on the Verizon network are already getting the marshmallow update.  I read in another post on here, that someone had talked to Verizon and was given a date of April 13th for the S6 and the S6 edge.
Really????? April 13th????  Might as well made it April Fools Day.  Just what version of Marshmallow will we receive, the very first 6.0, or the 6.0.1 that most S6's are receiving?
Test it, remove key enhancements, add bloatware, test again. Your notion of a few weeks would be nice, but try a few months to be realistic.
Again, another canned response with a link to another website that has no information pertaining to the issue at hand.  The issue being that Samsung has already released globally it's second vers... See more...
Again, another canned response with a link to another website that has no information pertaining to the issue at hand.  The issue being that Samsung has already released globally it's second version of marshmallow.  We still sit here on 5.1.1 with a security update that is 3 months behind.
We havent even gotten a first update yet let alone a security update since December that brought up to November.
They will release it after people have spent the money to buy the S7.
Really.  Samsung is already rolling out marshmallow 6.01 to the S6 in other countries and we haven't heard a whisper out of Verizon for any versions of 6.0.  It's another case of Verizon taking a... See more...
Really.  Samsung is already rolling out marshmallow 6.01 to the S6 in other countries and we haven't heard a whisper out of Verizon for any versions of 6.0.  It's another case of Verizon taking all this time to remove features that the other S6's are receiving and adding in all of their bloatware.
As I know it will be probably another 6 months before we see the first marshmallow version on the S6, it would be nice to be up to date on the security updates.  The last update I received was da... See more...
As I know it will be probably another 6 months before we see the first marshmallow version on the S6, it would be nice to be up to date on the security updates.  The last update I received was dated November 2015. The latest security update available is January.  When are we going to receive another security update and why is Verizon pretty much always the last to push any type of update?