My device shows that there is an update available. I go through the process to download and install the update. Each time I get an error message telling me that the update cannot be downloaded an... Ver más...
My device shows that there is an update available. I go through the process to download and install the update. Each time I get an error message telling me that the update cannot be downloaded and installed.
Samsung has been rolling out the Android 8.0 for the Tab S3 across the world.  We haven't even seen a security update since January.
Yes I have done the full factory reset, yes I signed into gmail account at setup.  Nothing has worked.
I am seeing the same thing.  I have done factory resets and even reset my router and modem with no success.  The earlier wifi problem was fixed and now we are right back to having problems again ... Ver más...
I am seeing the same thing.  I have done factory resets and even reset my router and modem with no success.  The earlier wifi problem was fixed and now we are right back to having problems again and burning through data.  Samsung and Verizon needs to fix this now.
Yes I did and matched what I had on my tab S2.
I checked that and it is what I have on my tablet, but still with the May 1, 2016 security patch.  There has been nothing since for the T817V.  The other update on that page is for the newer vers... Ver más...
I checked that and it is what I have on my tablet, but still with the May 1, 2016 security patch.  There has been nothing since for the T817V.  The other update on that page is for the newer version of the tablet, the T818V.
The galaxy tabS2 has not received any updates for a year. It still has the May 2016 security. Is this device no longer supported by Verizon?
I am usually one that doesn't run into some of the problems that other people report, but now with the S8+, I am having Bluetooth issues.  I frequently have to pair with my kenwood car radio and ... Ver más...
I am usually one that doesn't run into some of the problems that other people report, but now with the S8+, I am having Bluetooth issues.  I frequently have to pair with my kenwood car radio and sometimes it takes 5 or 6 attempts.  This isn't the only Bluetooth related issue I am experiencing.  I have a gear S2 and it periodically loses connection while in the same room.  I will hear my phone vibrate and when I look at it, my gear is disconnected.  I did not have these issues with my S7 edge.
Unlike the ear buds with the S7 edge, the new ones you have to put in with the wires down, then turn the ear buds to obtain a tight fit or else the sound is tinny.
I figured it out and they sound great. Please close this thread.
The new ear buds that come with the S8+ seem to be really poor. I listened to music I had on my SD card and the sound quality was poor. The sound was tinny no matter what I did with the settings.... Ver más...
The new ear buds that come with the S8+ seem to be really poor. I listened to music I had on my SD card and the sound quality was poor. The sound was tinny no matter what I did with the settings. I listened to the same music with the ear buds I had with my S7, and it was like the difference between night and day. Keep and use the older ear buds if you have them.
I am guessing about 2 months after Verizon starts selling the S8.
I wonder where the security updates are for all Verizon devices.  I have a galaxy tab S2 tablet that hasn't received a security update since May 2016.
At&t also just started pushing out the 7.0 update.  Once again Verizon will be the last one to the party.
Verizon will release it after the S8 has been out for a while. They will wait until enough people get frustrated and buy the S8 before finally releasing it for the S7 series and even then it will... Ver más...
Verizon will release it after the S8 has been out for a while. They will wait until enough people get frustrated and buy the S8 before finally releasing it for the S7 series and even then it will be versions behind what other phones are running.
Here it is September and still nothing from Verizon, when the update was released by Samsung back in July.  It is really speaking volumes to me, that there has been no response from Verizon on th... Ver más...
Here it is September and still nothing from Verizon, when the update was released by Samsung back in July.  It is really speaking volumes to me, that there has been no response from Verizon on this forum as they do on other device forums.  Starting to look like they have stopped all support for this device in order to get people to buy the Gear S3 when they start to carry it.
They were asking about 7.0 for the S7 edge, not the note 7.
I have my S7 edge and a tablet I use in these same locations.  My phone will only show 1 bar of signal strength in both locations until I restart, and my tablet also at both locations will go to ... Ver más...
I have my S7 edge and a tablet I use in these same locations.  My phone will only show 1 bar of signal strength in both locations until I restart, and my tablet also at both locations will go to 1 bar or no service whatsoever showing an X by the signal strength indicator.  I have to restart both from time to time to show decent service.  It is a good thing I have wifi access at both locations.
Wait about 10 months after every other S7 edge gets it.