Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,175 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

RyanWKU's Posts

I've done this several times. The password and everything is correct. It actually says I'm connected to the WiFi, but I guess there's no signal to my device. Android RAZR Maxx
I am having trouble connecting to my WiFi at home. My laptop can connect and my phone shows full strength and says that it's connected, but the little arrows that appear seem to show that my phon... See more...
I am having trouble connecting to my WiFi at home. My laptop can connect and my phone shows full strength and says that it's connected, but the little arrows that appear seem to show that my phone isn't receiving the signal. I am able to automatically connect to any other WiFi locations I go to. I have an Xfinity modem/router. I am unsure if this is a problem on their end or my end. This goes beyond just unplugging and resetting everything. I recently disconnected the modem/router because Xfinity said there was a new Blast speed update. Around this time is when my issues began. Can anyone help? Thanks.