Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,199 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

dad_23's Posts

Yes, you have till the beg of Dec to do the trade in. TRADE IN AT CORP VERIZON STORE!! I have done 2 trade ins there and had no issues.
Find one that does! If you mail it in sounds like there is a 80% chance you will only get $36 no matter the condition of the phone.
Got my $200 Verizon credit in store. Took a while, they inspected the phone very closely.  In the end they gave me a receipt with a gift card number on with worth $200 credit at Verizon. Now ... See more...
Got my $200 Verizon credit in store. Took a while, they inspected the phone very closely.  In the end they gave me a receipt with a gift card number on with worth $200 credit at Verizon. Now this is a bit different then what I have been hearing.  Some are reporting getting $200 Visa cards that can be used anywhere.  I did not care though as I was planning on using mine to pay my bill anyways.
I'm going to my Verizon store in a couple hours so I'll report back how it went.
Those of you being told you did not turn off "Find" did you: Erase data and settings in Settings > General > Reset > Erase all Content and Settings ?
I called and talked to a rep in the store I'm taking mine too.  Asked if they do the eval there, in store or is it mailed out.  He told me they do it in store.  I have also heard not all stores w... See more...
I called and talked to a rep in the store I'm taking mine too.  Asked if they do the eval there, in store or is it mailed out.  He told me they do it in store.  I have also heard not all stores will do this tho, you need to contact them. I have yet to do the trade-in so we'll see.
" If you would like you can visit a corporate VZW location http://vz.to/Z26SAQ and do the trade in on the spot, as long as the iPhone 6 was purchased through VZW" ^  This!
This is why I'm going to a local Verizon store and doing my trade in there. I talked to them yesterday, they will evaluate the phone in the store and give you credit right there.  I'm not taking... See more...
This is why I'm going to a local Verizon store and doing my trade in there. I talked to them yesterday, they will evaluate the phone in the store and give you credit right there.  I'm not taking this chance mailing it in with no way to get the phone back.
Ya, I just called my local Verizon store and they do the trade-in in store and will give credit right there. You do need to call the store you want to trade in at to make sure they are still acc... See more...
Ya, I just called my local Verizon store and they do the trade-in in store and will give credit right there. You do need to call the store you want to trade in at to make sure they are still accepting them.  Not all are.
Not. All trade-ins get a VISA prepaid debit card that you can then use to pay your bill at Verizon. You should be able to charge the Iphone 6 to your account tho and then pay it with this VIS... See more...
Not. All trade-ins get a VISA prepaid debit card that you can then use to pay your bill at Verizon. You should be able to charge the Iphone 6 to your account tho and then pay it with this VISA card.
Bump
There's hope. I ordered 2 right at launch got a ship date of 10/10.  Mine have shipped getting them tomorrow. Hang in there!!
I am looking to trade in my Iphone 5 after I get my 6.  I have the mail in return envelope but am now thinking of doing trade in in store. My question is, in store do they evaluate the trade i... See more...
I am looking to trade in my Iphone 5 after I get my 6.  I have the mail in return envelope but am now thinking of doing trade in in store. My question is, in store do they evaluate the trade in phone there and give you the credit/gift card?  If not, do they OK the phone for full trade in value? The reason I ask is I do not want to send in my old phone just to have them come back and say it's not worth the full amount with no way to get it back.  I do not want to trade it in unless it's worth full amount. Any Verizon Rep or anyone with in store trade in experience?
From Fed Ex: Indirect Signature Required: FedEx obtains a signature from someone at the delivery address; from a neighbor, building manager or someone at a neighboring address; or the recipient... See more...
From Fed Ex: Indirect Signature Required: FedEx obtains a signature from someone at the delivery address; from a neighbor, building manager or someone at a neighboring address; or the recipient can also leave a FedEx Door Tag authorizing release of the package without anyone present.
That should work.  The sig required for these are: Indirect signature required That means you can have someone sign for it or leave a note saying it's OK to leave them.
Honestly I do not really see why I would need to buy the Iphone from Verizon. When I go to the trade in site and enter my Iphone 5 info says I will get: Appraised Value  $160.00 Promotion Valu... See more...
Honestly I do not really see why I would need to buy the Iphone from Verizon. When I go to the trade in site and enter my Iphone 5 info says I will get: Appraised Value  $160.00 Promotion Value  $40.00 Total $200 I could buy the phone from Apple and do my trade in with Verizon and get the $200 card
If you do not have enough space for your pics or such in the cloud, plug your phone into your computer and view the files.  You can manually copy pics and such off the phone to a folder on your c... See more...
If you do not have enough space for your pics or such in the cloud, plug your phone into your computer and view the files.  You can manually copy pics and such off the phone to a folder on your computer.
Just talked to rep. Trade in can be done through mail.  Trade in option will be part of pre-order on Friday.
Anyone know how we go about doing the trade-in?  Do we mail it in or take it to a Verizon store? Any idea if we need to do this trade-in during the pre-order?
How do we go about doing the trade-in online?  If you want to pre-order the Iphone 6 and trade in a 5 is there going to be an option for that?  Do we then mail the iphone 5 or take it in to a Ver... See more...
How do we go about doing the trade-in online?  If you want to pre-order the Iphone 6 and trade in a 5 is there going to be an option for that?  Do we then mail the iphone 5 or take it in to a Verizon store? As well, anyone know if that $200 gift card can be used to pay your bill?