Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,362 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

oilfieldmudman's Posts

Still no native verizon wireless coverage east on I79 towards Buckhannon and Elkins!! Will this area ever get blessed with native coverage or Rely on Us Cellular to pick up the slack for UNUSABLE... See more...
Still no native verizon wireless coverage east on I79 towards Buckhannon and Elkins!! Will this area ever get blessed with native coverage or Rely on Us Cellular to pick up the slack for UNUSABLE 1x data rates? Verizon has down right neglected this area forever and I don't see any change in the future, so goodbye Verizon Hello Us Cellular or AT&T.
Kacta1344, my guess would be its in the "works" there is probably a license issue with Marion County it's a good idea to check with Verizon Wireless in the meadowbrooke mall they have been a good... See more...
Kacta1344, my guess would be its in the "works" there is probably a license issue with Marion County it's a good idea to check with Verizon Wireless in the meadowbrooke mall they have been a good source of info for me in the past, just make sure you speak to a supervisor and not some high school kid. You can also email Laura Merritt her email address can be found in this discussion. And get as many people involved as you can I send email a couple times a week about service in my area.
4g is live in Clarksburg!! Verizon hasn't officially announced it yet but the area has solid coverage, initial speed test are showing on average 25-30 Mbs down and 8-10 Mbs up so its crazy fast!!... See more...
4g is live in Clarksburg!! Verizon hasn't officially announced it yet but the area has solid coverage, initial speed test are showing on average 25-30 Mbs down and 8-10 Mbs up so its crazy fast!!!
Laura how about the rest of West Virginia? Can we see any expansion here in the mountain state? I love my Galaxy S3 when im up in motown or out of town working but when your only getting 1x at yo... See more...
Laura how about the rest of West Virginia? Can we see any expansion here in the mountain state? I love my Galaxy S3 when im up in motown or out of town working but when your only getting 1x at your house and gotta switch on wifi to get anything done is deff a bummer especially when your bill is $115.00 dollars a month.
At least it's a start! And it's better than what AT&t and Sprint have planned, which is nothing. I send Laura Merritt e-mails on a weekly basis about coverage in my area, she is a good person t... See more...
At least it's a start! And it's better than what AT&t and Sprint have planned, which is nothing. I send Laura Merritt e-mails on a weekly basis about coverage in my area, she is a good person to drop an email to, and is the public relations manager for West Virginia, Ohio and Pennsylvania. Her email can be found on Verizon's page. Get as many of your friends and family that feels the same way to email Verizon on these matters. FYI Verizon is ahead of schedule on rolling out it's 4g lte network so hopefully it gets a good reception in Motown and it will take off in other parts of the state.
For those of you that would like to see better Verizon Wireless coverage in north central West Virginia please send an email to the following address (edited post to removed email address to comp... See more...
For those of you that would like to see better Verizon Wireless coverage in north central West Virginia please send an email to the following address (edited post to removed email address to comply with) she is the public relations manager for Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Laura will respond quickly to your emails. We need all the support we can get on this matter so please take a few minutes and email her and tell her why having better Verizon Wireless Coverage is important to you. And please get as many of your friends, family and co-workers involved if they feel we could benefit from improved Verizon Wireless coverage! Thank You All Kindest Regards Jason E. Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
Im looking into starting an online petition for verizon to improve coverage and to also bring 4g lte to the people of north central west virginia. Would you guys be willing to participate in some... See more...
Im looking into starting an online petition for verizon to improve coverage and to also bring 4g lte to the people of north central west virginia. Would you guys be willing to participate in something like that? Also another thing I have been doing is sending several emails a week asking questions about coverage and lte, the more people that inquire and show interest, i think we stand a better chance  at getting noticed. Come on Verizon show some love for this part of the state!