Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,929 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

kjk117's Posts

They post this to help discourage others from thinking this isn't a scam. Verizon mistreats their employees, service people, and normal customers. I am shocked that this company still holds a mediocr... See more...
They post this to help discourage others from thinking this isn't a scam. Verizon mistreats their employees, service people, and normal customers. I am shocked that this company still holds a mediocre BBB rating.    Verizon support, you can see clearly that I was jipped. Calling in was pointless too as I've been transferred back to the main queue when I was promised "someone who can help me further on this issue as they do not have the power to do anything".
A few weeks ago there was a promotion active where if you traded in a phone, EVEN WHEN SELECTING A CRACKED SCREEN, you were told you'd receive $550. I turned in a phone, with no damage, and w... See more...
A few weeks ago there was a promotion active where if you traded in a phone, EVEN WHEN SELECTING A CRACKED SCREEN, you were told you'd receive $550. I turned in a phone, with no damage, and was sent this in an email stating its only worth $113 as there was a "better qualifying promotion found" even though no credits were given to my account. THIS IS A SCAM! They will inform you about it once your return date has passed. Stay away from Verizon and I really hope new customers find this one day. What a shame for such a large company.       Trade-in details     Submission Date: 07-17-2020   Submission ID: 84746673962***   Order number: 4290***   Location code: 1434***   Make/Model: Apple Apple iPhone 8 64GB in Space Gray   Device ID submitted: 354889096410***   Estimated trade-in value: $550.00   Final trade-in value: $113.00   Adjustment reasons: Better qualifying promotion found