Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,549 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Boomyal's Posts

I just went through Verizon's process to determine that I am now in a "marginal' reception area.  This is a new situation, just this year.  For a decade and a half I never had any reception issue... See more...
I just went through Verizon's process to determine that I am now in a "marginal' reception area.  This is a new situation, just this year.  For a decade and a half I never had any reception issues in my house. It's not like I am out in the boonies.  I am one mile off the I-5 corridor in an urban environment.  Verizon's own maps shows that I am in a good coverage area.  Verizon gives no reasons for this change.  It simply is what it is.  Their remedy was to either step up to a smart phone (with all it's extra charges), pay $150 for a network extender or find another provider.  The latter is now what I am bound to do. My current bill is near $100/mo and has been higher in the past.  I am not bound to buy a service I do not want nor pay for a device to receive their signal in my house.  I called one last time to give them a chance to save a long, long time customer and they were not interested. So as soon as I can find a replacement service that I can use throughout my house, Sayonara  Verizon.  It's been nice knowin' ya!