Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,893 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

viper1231's Posts

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S9 I live in the 07660 zip code When I went to a local verizon store, I was told that many others have come in and complained about the same exact  2 issues ...... cons... See more...
My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S9 I live in the 07660 zip code When I went to a local verizon store, I was told that many others have come in and complained about the same exact  2 issues ...... constant dropped calls and the phone randomly changing the date back to the year 2000. 3 more months, my phone is paid and I'll be switching to a new carrier if nothing changes.  Not worth the extra cost
Pettyfan1 Did you ever find out what's wrong ?  I also live in Bergen County I have the exact same issue over the past couple of months.  Dropped calls consistently when on the mobile network, but ... See more...
Pettyfan1 Did you ever find out what's wrong ?  I also live in Bergen County I have the exact same issue over the past couple of months.  Dropped calls consistently when on the mobile network, but good on wi-fi at home. Also, the phone changes the date whenever it feels like it .... usually somewhere around the year 2000. I can pay half the price that verizon charges and get the same number of dropped calls.  Tier 1 and 2 support were no help for me
Hi All Did anyone ever figure out what is wrong with the verizon network ?  My phone is doing the same thing .... just switches the date back 15 years or so whenever it feels like it. Also, phone h... See more...
Hi All Did anyone ever figure out what is wrong with the verizon network ?  My phone is doing the same thing .... just switches the date back 15 years or so whenever it feels like it. Also, phone has been dropping many calls over the past 2 months, when on the mobile network ... but, fine when home on wi-fi Paying more for verizon reliability and performance used to be worth the money ..... but, I can get dropped calls from other carriers for half the price and not have the date change every week I also was on the phone with support .... Tier 1 and 2 ..... didn't make a difference at all FYI ..... I live in North Jersey ....  by NYC .... not sure where others are having these issues  
Hi All Live right outside NYC and it seems as though after an "update" done to my Galaxy S9 a couple of months ago, I drop calls often. As others have said .... I have been a Verizon customer for y... See more...
Hi All Live right outside NYC and it seems as though after an "update" done to my Galaxy S9 a couple of months ago, I drop calls often. As others have said .... I have been a Verizon customer for years because they were the most reliable.  I guess that is no longer the case .... so why pay the extra money ??? Will call customer support if it continues.  Probably time to check out some of the other providers who provide service at a much cheaper price.    Can't be any worse from a connection perspective.  Doesn't even seem to matter if I'm on WIFI at home or outside on cell network.   Thanks