Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 12.5K Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

1hhh's Posts

You can't activate my new $1400 phone that I haven't been able to use in 24 hours since picking it up yesterday. I now 24 hours later have no phone but you can of course deactivate my old phone but h... See more...
You can't activate my new $1400 phone that I haven't been able to use in 24 hours since picking it up yesterday. I now 24 hours later have no phone but you can of course deactivate my old phone but here I am stuck with a $1400 paperweight. I am very patient and understanding but you would think you would want to take care of your customers since you have the most expensive service in the business. I have made two calls to the 800 number (that actually made it to a human) and the fist was useless and the second did everything she could do but sent an "IT request" over seven hours ago. I know why everyone keeps telling me to leave Verizon now but after being a loyal customer for well over a decade I have stayed loyal but this may be the last straw. I guess the days are gone where you can go into a store, make a purchase, and leave with a new fully functional phone in twenty minutes.
Same here. That was $1400 well spent.
It is ridiculous that we can't switch our service when we pay thousands for phones and hundreds monthly and this is the service we get. I just bought a $1400 S20 today and having the exact same issue... See more...
It is ridiculous that we can't switch our service when we pay thousands for phones and hundreds monthly and this is the service we get. I just bought a $1400 S20 today and having the exact same issue. It shows it is switched on my account but the phone is still not working. Setup Wizard is showing an activation incomplete please contact customer service message. That was a joke. She was zero help I was on the phone forever with someone and she said it was fixed but it's not and now they are closed and the 24/7 support isn't working. Great service Verizon!
It is ridiculous that we can't switch our service when we pay thousands for phones and hundreds monthly and this is the service we get. I uys bought a $1400 S20 today and having the exact same issue.... See more...
It is ridiculous that we can't switch our service when we pay thousands for phones and hundreds monthly and this is the service we get. I uys bought a $1400 S20 today and having the exact same issue. It shows it is switched on mya ccount but the phone is still not working. I was on the phone forever with someone and she said it was fixed but it's not and now they are closed and the 24/7 support isn't working. Great service Verizon! Good luck on your problem.