Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,529 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jacqueline11's Posts

I don't know what you use your phone, but 2 GB is very low. I am very aware my phone has wi-fi, I have to connect whenever there is a connection so I can actually use the internet on my phone, I ... See more...
I don't know what you use your phone, but 2 GB is very low. I am very aware my phone has wi-fi, I have to connect whenever there is a connection so I can actually use the internet on my phone, I use my computer when I am at home which is when I have wi-fi so I do not need it then. When I use my phone I am away from home and need my data from Verizon. Again, that's wonderful if you like the service you are recieving, but I would like to recieve the service that I am paying for.
I have the Droid Razr. My zip code is 85937, the issue is both indoor and outdoor. I am also at zip code 86032 every day as well. Data is very bad in both areas. I used to be able to listen to mu... See more...
I have the Droid Razr. My zip code is 85937, the issue is both indoor and outdoor. I am also at zip code 86032 every day as well. Data is very bad in both areas. I used to be able to listen to music non stop on my 45 minute drive and now I'm lucky if I can get data for a few minutes and only 1X, not even 3G. It doesn't even work in town or when I'm sitting at home. I always have to find a wifi connection.
I pay seperately for wireless internet as well and it's $60 a month, but I don't mind paying because the service is excellent, when I have issues, which is rare, someone is there the next day and... See more...
I pay seperately for wireless internet as well and it's $60 a month, but I don't mind paying because the service is excellent, when I have issues, which is rare, someone is there the next day and the price has been steady for 2 years now. $30 for 2 GB on ONLY your phone is ridiculous. Verizon's changes every few months. Your facts might be correct for some companies. From the research I've been doing there are cheaper prices with other companies. The only reason I haven't switched yet is because my family is all Verizon. We are all getting ready to switch. If Verizon services continue to get worse and more expensive I will glady let you know how it's working out
This has been upsetting me for a while now. When I first got a smartphone I got unlimited data for $30, which seems pricey still, but the service was good at this point and my internet went quick... See more...
This has been upsetting me for a while now. When I first got a smartphone I got unlimited data for $30, which seems pricey still, but the service was good at this point and my internet went quickly. I got rid of my smartphone and then got another last year. The plan for $30 now is ONLY 2 GB. Totally ridiculous price, but at this point my service was still good and my internet was quick. Now my data service is completely HORRIBLE! It doesn't even work half the time. I can't get 3G in places that I did before and when I get service it's usually 1X. Verizon keeps adding on fees like an upgrade fee, activation fee, the other services are getting more and more expensive. I am the only phone on my plan and my monthly bill is $130 a month and that is WITH a 20% discount from where I work. With the amount I fork out evey month I expect to get excellent services! When I call to resolve issues I'm on hold for an hour and am transferred between 15 people and they can't even help. Everyone in my area feels the exact way as well. I'm about ready to switch providers.