Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,279 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

MarianV's Posts

I was up on time. Online by 3:01am.  The preorder did not work until about 3:20 am. And it said then, as well as the confirmation email, it would be delivered on the 16th. Not the 28th. So I was ... See more...
I was up on time. Online by 3:01am.  The preorder did not work until about 3:20 am. And it said then, as well as the confirmation email, it would be delivered on the 16th. Not the 28th. So I was on time. First come, first serve NOT
I preordered my iphone7 plus 128 rose gold at 3:20 am and received an email saying it would be delivered on September 16th. Now when I check my order status it says September 28th. I did not get ... See more...
I preordered my iphone7 plus 128 rose gold at 3:20 am and received an email saying it would be delivered on September 16th. Now when I check my order status it says September 28th. I did not get up in the middle of the night to have the delivery date changed. I am not happy about this. I might have chosen not to ordered it if that was the case.