Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,084 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

leeford54's Posts

I don't believe so unless its a parental control thing. I use to have my son on my plan and knowing the numbers he was texting was more than enough haha
They can't see the actual text message however they can see the numbers you are texting as well as how many messages are sent/received
I've heard conflicting info as to whether AOL is push email like Yahoo or Gmail. Unfortuantely Blackberry doesn't have a setting for how often to pull your email and unless your service is true p... See more...
I've heard conflicting info as to whether AOL is push email like Yahoo or Gmail. Unfortuantely Blackberry doesn't have a setting for how often to pull your email and unless your service is true push it relies on BB ablitiy to pull it from AOL If you haven't received an email in some time have tried reconcile? While email window is open push the menu button and scroll down to reconcile now. I had similar problems with Comcast and what I did was Log onto BIS site setup your blackberry verizon email account click edit and under reply to email type in your AOL email address go to AOL and forward your mail to the new email account be sure to check leave a copy on server and you'll get a copy on your computer once this is complete you will often get mail on your BB faster than the computer when you respond from your BB it will appear you are replying from AOL email   Hope this helps
Responded under the other post...who is your email provider?
who is your email provider?
You should be able to do this with Desktop Manager. I'm assuming this is a whole new account? I know you can have different address bok in Backup Assistant so long as the numbers are under the sa... See more...
You should be able to do this with Desktop Manager. I'm assuming this is a whole new account? I know you can have different address bok in Backup Assistant so long as the numbers are under the same account.
Might try uninstalling and reinstalling. I'm not aware of any issues with Win 7
Are you trying to download it from the Blackberry Website? Shouldn't be an issue its compatible with Windows 7
First thing you need to do is scroll thru the Sync set up in your car and see if any phones are already set up. If so good idea to remove them.Then make sure Bluetooth is turned on in your phone.... See more...
First thing you need to do is scroll thru the Sync set up in your car and see if any phones are already set up. If so good idea to remove them.Then make sure Bluetooth is turned on in your phone. From there go through the Sync set up process again.
There are actually severl ways to do this but open your email, then click menu(Blackberry button to the left of the trackpad) scroll down to message notifiers and select. From this list select th... See more...
There are actually severl ways to do this but open your email, then click menu(Blackberry button to the left of the trackpad) scroll down to message notifiers and select. From this list select the appropriate email account and scroll thru the settings.
actually as you dial you will see the letters showing up as a search. Directly under that you will the numbers appearing. Just put the number in and press send (green button)
Its possible you are going to have to reload the OS. I would check with VZW tech support first.
Try removing the battery from the phone for at least a minute then reinstall and power up. I use a Curve for work and had the same issue at first. Ever since the battey pull (over a year) its bee... See more...
Try removing the battery from the phone for at least a minute then reinstall and power up. I use a Curve for work and had the same issue at first. Ever since the battey pull (over a year) its been fine.
When Verizon ships a phone it is not set up you. You need to get all the service books etc. Last time I did this I just called tech support and they pushed the books to my phone then helped me se... See more...
When Verizon ships a phone it is not set up you. You need to get all the service books etc. Last time I did this I just called tech support and they pushed the books to my phone then helped me set up all the basics including BIS access
Not sure this is the case but usually when they send you a phone it is not set up. You have to pull all the service books etc and set it up. Since you are on BES usually your company will do that... See more...
Not sure this is the case but usually when they send you a phone it is not set up. You have to pull all the service books etc and set it up. Since you are on BES usually your company will do that and more than likely with some help from Verizon. Also if this is a company phone they are limited on how much they can do unless you are the plan administrator but I would have thought they would tell you that
Just the deal they cut lol. There are plenty of 3rd party browsers available including Google I believe
Are you talking about your actual BB VZW account? I don't believe you can check that from a computer. If that is the only email account you have I would suggest you go to Yahoo or Gmail and set u... See more...
Are you talking about your actual BB VZW account? I don't believe you can check that from a computer. If that is the only email account you have I would suggest you go to Yahoo or Gmail and set up and email address. Make sure you check leave a copy on server. Then go to Verizon BIS site and set that email up. You will get email on both devices. Hope this helps
Haven't had any issues this morning with internet however it could be a regional issue. Have you talked to Verizon?   Farmboychamp if thats your mobile number under device type would suggest re... See more...
Haven't had any issues this morning with internet however it could be a regional issue. Have you talked to Verizon?   Farmboychamp if thats your mobile number under device type would suggest removing it. No sense dangling it out there for anyone to get. Just a suggestion.
SuzyQ is absolutely correct. BIS will allow you to set up "conventional" emails i.e. yahoo, gmail, comcast, etc. I think what you are trying to do is through BES. One option you can explore is se... See more...
SuzyQ is absolutely correct. BIS will allow you to set up "conventional" emails i.e. yahoo, gmail, comcast, etc. I think what you are trying to do is through BES. One option you can explore is setting up your BB email account. Then go into the OWA and forward it to the BB acount. If you check leave a copy on the server you will also be able to get it through your computer. If you go this route then in BIS you can set a reply to email so when responding from the BB it will appear as though the email came from your OWA account. Hope it helps
Can I get a little more info i.e. what device? Did you have it shipped to you? Service books loaded? Have you set up a BB before? I know its a bunch of questions but all pertinent. If it was ship... See more...
Can I get a little more info i.e. what device? Did you have it shipped to you? Service books loaded? Have you set up a BB before? I know its a bunch of questions but all pertinent. If it was shipped to you and you haven't set one up before I would suggest you calling Tech Support and they will gladly take care of it. Otherwise I'll see if I can help you through it