Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 10.2K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

elwray89's Posts

Any help anyone?
Okay, it's one day. Regardless, I posted this on the 18th. New cycle starts on the 19th. Either way, I have the money in my account. And it's mobile web. It's just an LG extravert. I don't hav... See more...
Okay, it's one day. Regardless, I posted this on the 18th. New cycle starts on the 19th. Either way, I have the money in my account. And it's mobile web. It's just an LG extravert. I don't have another choice. Sorry, web is just a synonym for internet for me.
I'm trying to connect to the mobile web on my LG Extravert and I keep getting the message "You will be charged $0.99 for 24-hours of internet access." I am on the $50 prepaid plan, my plan isn... See more...
I'm trying to connect to the mobile web on my LG Extravert and I keep getting the message "You will be charged $0.99 for 24-hours of internet access." I am on the $50 prepaid plan, my plan isn't due to reup for 2 days, and my account has $60 in it. I can't think of any reason I would be charged. I'm supposed to get unlimited chat, text, and web. Any help?