Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,350 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

dodi's Posts

There is an app called "phone info" on the market  this acts at *#*#4636#*#* To switch between 3g/4g download app, click it, go to phone information For 3g select CDMA auto(prl) For 4g sel... See more...
There is an app called "phone info" on the market  this acts at *#*#4636#*#* To switch between 3g/4g download app, click it, go to phone information For 3g select CDMA auto(prl) For 4g select CDMA+LTE/Evdo auto Download Advanced Task Killer Froyo for the best app killing software(battery saver). According to verizon Advanced App killer is not designed for 2.2 and actually makes battery life even worst. Definitely a must have application.
Verizon told me when I purchased my thunderbolt on the 17th that any customers before the 25th would be allowed to the unlimited data packge for only 29.99 a month and grandfathered into the 29.9... See more...
Verizon told me when I purchased my thunderbolt on the 17th that any customers before the 25th would be allowed to the unlimited data packge for only 29.99 a month and grandfathered into the 29.99 a month data package for at least the next 2 years. Anybody after march 25th(2011) will have to pay based on there usage. Verizon are a bunch of rats like the oil industry.. manipulating people anyway they can.
In so many ways verizon and HTC are being corporate monsters who don't care to tick off its customers any longer, and this needs to end. I hope everybody will read this and help towards stopping ... See more...
In so many ways verizon and HTC are being corporate monsters who don't care to tick off its customers any longer, and this needs to end. I hope everybody will read this and help towards stopping verizons corrupt practices, please post your horror stories and maybe verizon will attempt to satisfy its customers for once. Verizon went from making sure a customer was happy 2-3 years ago to do everything they can to screw the customer over out of money, this has to stop!FAIL You won't take back and replace your garbage thunderbolt battery that doesn't last 2 hours, even if charging port is bad, and sensitivity is uncontrollable..FAIL   You want to charge me for a new extended battery.{please keep your posts courteous} You don't make cases for extended battery. FAIL You want to charge me a restocking fee to return a broken thunderbolt because it's expected that the charging port goes bad with a day of use.FAIL You won't even return the TB phone that has had issues even within first 14 days.(Greg rios manager at verizon in tricounty - major {please keep your posts courteous}) FAIL You advertised mobile to mobile video chat through skype... which isn't even available yet. FAIL You held the release date back over a month and didn't say why.(cough apple products... return policy.. Scandal){please keep your posts courteous} Android 2.3 exist... You give us 2.2 and don't have courtesy to say expected release date. FAIL   You make me download apps to fix a 270 dollar phone + 2 year contract( why not give it to us right? Is that too much to ask for?) {please keep your posts courteous} You make me buy screen covers because You don't allow a sensitivity control option.( I don't even touch the screen and buttons are pushed somehow, my check away from the phone is enough to end the  call and dial someone else) {please keep your posts courteous}>> YOU FAIL. You put the charging port on the same side as the kickstand...(who wants to watch a TV screen sideways?) FAIL. Cincinnati bell wireless gets signal at University of Cincinnati where You don't. Another FAIL You can't use thunderbolt while on charger. Thunderbolt dies faster than it can charge and uses 1% of battery life every time You view a picture   Umm verizon wireless... PLEASE FIX THIS GARBAGE. YOUR CUSTOMERS AREN't HAPPY AND HAVE HAD IT WITH YOUR **bleep**! YOU DON"T GIVE UPDATES ON SKYPE APPS, 2.3, BATTERY LIFE SUGGESTIONS. YOU IGNORE THE PROBLEMS AND WAIT FOR CUSTOMERS TO GET SO TICKED OFF THEY HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING... FIX THIS {word filter avoidance} GARBAGE! OR I"M SWITCHING CARRIERS/ HELPING START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!(and I've got the money to do this)