Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,994 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

troubadourheart's Posts

I noticed yesterday that whenever I get a notification on facebook or instagram, the banner pops up on my screen but my phone doesn't vibrate or make my alert tone. The sound works when I get a p... See more...
I noticed yesterday that whenever I get a notification on facebook or instagram, the banner pops up on my screen but my phone doesn't vibrate or make my alert tone. The sound works when I get a phone call, text message or email. Just the push notifications on my other apps. I did a hard restart. I reset all sound settings. I plugged it into my Itunes to make sure all my software was up to date. I made sure all the settings/sounds/etc are on. But it just doesn't vibrate or make sound when I get those notifications. Is this a device issue or a service issue? I know one of my other friends noticed this on her phone this past week and she also has verizon. It's not that LARGE of an issue, but I really do like knowing when I get notifications.