Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,899 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

ABBPIN37's Posts

And I'm now getting <<removed>> out of my $100 gift card.  Every time I submitted my rebate request, I got an error message on the last step.  However, 2 weeks later, when I again went to the ACB... See more...
And I'm now getting <<removed>> out of my $100 gift card.  Every time I submitted my rebate request, I got an error message on the last step.  However, 2 weeks later, when I again went to the ACB incentives site to submit my request (and got another error message), I saw that I had numerous "Submitted/Pending documentation" claims.  Since my claim(s) obviously did go through, I stopped attempting to submit a claim b/c I figured that'd just delay the process and that I'd get an email asking for my "pending documentation."  I waited 6 weeks for processing time and called ACB today to inquire of when the process was going to get moving, only to discover that I was "supposed" to upload my documentation during the aforementioned process, which I didn't know b/c I got an error message every time I got to that third step in the rebate process (and b/c they never "heard" of the site being down at any time before my call, there's nothing they can do--uh, why would I have submitted a claim 6 times in a row without documents if the site was working?).  All documentation was to be in by January 8th and LG has "shutdown" the promo.  SO, looks like I'm not getting my $100.  Awesome. << Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>
Did this ever get resolved?  I just ordered a G6 through a similar promo for a gift card through ACB incentives (and now have numerous pending claims b/c I kept getting an error message every tim... See more...
Did this ever get resolved?  I just ordered a G6 through a similar promo for a gift card through ACB incentives (and now have numerous pending claims b/c I kept getting an error message every time I submitted my claim, so I'd re-submit thinking it didn't originally go through.  So I'm sure all my pending claims will now slow down the process...thanks for having a [removed] website, ACB incentives).  I'm just wondering if they ever honored the gift cards and if getting Verizon involved helped expedite the process for you (it's only been a week for me, so I'm giving them a month) Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​. Message edited by Verizon Moderator.