Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,809 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

RHE86's Posts

I tried looking there already-- there is a box to select that, but mine is unchecked so I'm not sure why it's doing that anyway 😕 It seems like that should be the answer, but if that's an 'Optio... See more...
I tried looking there already-- there is a box to select that, but mine is unchecked so I'm not sure why it's doing that anyway 😕 It seems like that should be the answer, but if that's an 'Option' I don't know why mine is doing that as a default anyway...
For the most part I'm fine with the recent update to the software-- still navigating around the changes and getting my setting preferences restored-- but I absolutely HATE that my camera flash go... See more...
For the most part I'm fine with the recent update to the software-- still navigating around the changes and getting my setting preferences restored-- but I absolutely HATE that my camera flash goes off when I have notifications! Has anyone found a way around this?? I sleep with my phone on my nightstand since it's my alarm, and every time I got an e-mail in the middle of the night the light wakes me up. And when it's face down anytime the rest of the day it's blinding. Someone please tell me this isn't a permanent setting...