Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,887 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

deepfork's Posts

Whatever! I didn't sat it was the Korean version, I said it shipped from Korea which it did.It was made in Korea also. As I said if you get the back with the correct contacts it WILL work...(remo... See more...
Whatever! I didn't sat it was the Korean version, I said it shipped from Korea which it did.It was made in Korea also. As I said if you get the back with the correct contacts it WILL work...(removed)! >> Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service << Edited by:  Verizon Moderator
Don't buy the Qi case from Verizon. The ONLY reason they modified the back cover of the G3 was to force you to buy a $60 accessory. I bought a new back, it shipped from the home of LG, south Kore... See more...
Don't buy the Qi case from Verizon. The ONLY reason they modified the back cover of the G3 was to force you to buy a $60 accessory. I bought a new back, it shipped from the home of LG, south Korea. I had it in 7 days. It costs $27 and works perfectly. Exactly the same as the original back including LG and Verizon logos. The Qi backs are for sale now from a US seller for $40.00. Just make sure you get the correct back, they all have pics of the contacts on the inside of the back. You are looking for four contacts with a larger space between the 2nd and 3rd. If there are only two contacts or four that are evenly spaced it will not work.