Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,260 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

JohnB716's Posts

Does anyone know were I can file an official complaint with Verizon?  I can't believe the run around I'm getting with Verizon.  I spoke to a customer service rep back on October 18th about the iP... See more...
Does anyone know were I can file an official complaint with Verizon?  I can't believe the run around I'm getting with Verizon.  I spoke to a customer service rep back on October 18th about the iPhone6 trade-in program.  I was told that I qualify for the trade-in and that after signing up for a new 2-year contract they would initially charge me $200 for the new iPhone 6 but as long as I return my iPhone 6 by December 10th I would be given a Verizon credit of $200,  I even asked during the conversation with customer service to verify that I would definitely be getting the $200 back in credit and she'd confirmed that. Couple of weeks later I receive my new iPhone 6 but no return instructions or pre-printed label to return my iPhone 4.  When I called customer service today they told me I missed the deadline by 3 days and that I don't qualify for the promo???  How can that be when I was guaranteed by the customer service rep that I did qualify and that there would be no issues.  When I asked to speak to a supervisor and told him to check the recording of the phone conversation I had with customer service back on the 18th he told me that what customer service tells it's customers isn't legal binding and she was wrong to tell me I qualify for the promo.  So because of her mis-information I know locked into a new 2-year contract that I can't get out of and I'm paying $200 for a phone that I thought would be free.  I can't believe Verizon would treat their customers this way.  Are they telling me that I can't trust anything a customer service rep tells me because it's not legally binding?  Well know I'm legally bound to a 2year contract.  Thanks a lot Verizon! You better believe I will be telling all of my friends, family and co-workers about how Verizon treats their customers and I will be pushing them to switch to another carrier that actually treats their customers with respect and doesn't trick them into 2-year contracts like they did to me.