Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,523 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

MEJG's Posts

Sorry if people have better things to do with their life than follow Verizons' announcements.  Trust me, a lot of people will leave, the competition is much better than they were 5 years ago. Tec... See more...
Sorry if people have better things to do with their life than follow Verizons' announcements.  Trust me, a lot of people will leave, the competition is much better than they were 5 years ago. Technology and bandwith are getting cheeper, if you are happing being taken advantage of, well then go ahead and stay.  Making someone go from unlimited to 2GB for the same price is just a plain ripoff.
I hear Sprint is really good here in Charlotte, I just need to find out if I can switch my number with a preorder or wait until next week.  It's a shame that Verizon is going to loose a number of... See more...
I hear Sprint is really good here in Charlotte, I just need to find out if I can switch my number with a preorder or wait until next week.  It's a shame that Verizon is going to loose a number of good customers because of a few that abused the unlimited data. 
I woke up early today to preregister for the iPhone 5.  After getting through all the screens to pick the phone it puts up a simple text box saying the unlimited data plan is now unavailable and ... See more...
I woke up early today to preregister for the iPhone 5.  After getting through all the screens to pick the phone it puts up a simple text box saying the unlimited data plan is now unavailable and just an option to click "ok".   NO WAY after getting up at 3am, this is my only option.  I closed out my browser and figured I could solve it when the customer service line opened.  I called customer service and the gentleman told me if I wanted the discounted price on the iPhone 5 I would need a new agreement without unlimited data.  We just upgraded my wifes phone to a 4S a few months ago and they let us keep her unlimited, but you can't with the 5.  So after 10 years of being a verizon customer and paying their premium, I say no more... taking away unlimited data was the last straw. I think it's time to try another carrier.  Can you preorder the iPhone 5 at AT&T or another carrier and transfer your number or do I have to wait until next week?     Anyone know?