Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 11.5K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

CellphoneUser2020's Posts

I received 3 telephone calls today from Verizon from a phone number I cannot call back.   My records and Verizon's records differ. I show that I have paid my cellphone bill and they do not. They are... See more...
I received 3 telephone calls today from Verizon from a phone number I cannot call back.   My records and Verizon's records differ. I show that I have paid my cellphone bill and they do not. They are threatening to shut down my cellphone service.  I have asked what they will accept as proof that I sent them the money and they have yet to respond.   I tried to call 611 and spoke to someone in the Philippines who can only set up a payment plan which will only result in an overpayment or threaten to turn off my service.  This seems like  scam.   I have contacted the FCC and our local consumer protection agencies. and of course my bank.   But hoping that I can get some help here.
I think the person who posted wants an email address in the Verizon universe in which a customer can send proof that they paid. It is pretty standard, when a company claims they did not receive paym... See more...
I think the person who posted wants an email address in the Verizon universe in which a customer can send proof that they paid. It is pretty standard, when a company claims they did not receive payment.  Its known a "Proof of Payment" in many circles. Even though the digital age has made payments pretty full proof.  Believe it or not mistakes still happen.  Or unethical practices abound.  Especially if Verizon employs outside companies to assist if someone's account goes past due. Hope this helps clear up what I think the original person who posted this issue was referring to,.  Verizon should have a page on what is acceptable as proof of payment and any email address or other way to submit proof of payment. But who are we just the customers.
wow, did you ever get the right email address?