Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,711 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jacobweber2000's Posts

New S21 Ultra, can not put in address for emergency verification.  IT is a rural address and not in any online address verification services.  I have the same problem all the time with UPS.  Keeps as... See more...
New S21 Ultra, can not put in address for emergency verification.  IT is a rural address and not in any online address verification services.  I have the same problem all the time with UPS.  Keeps asking me for a "valid address".  How do I by pass this?
I have a Samsung S9+, and after a recent update, when you say "hey google" or "ok google", it no longer beeps or repeats the voice.  I used to use this to find my phone and I can only ask something l... See more...
I have a Samsung S9+, and after a recent update, when you say "hey google" or "ok google", it no longer beeps or repeats the voice.  I used to use this to find my phone and I can only ask something like "what time is it" to get it to say something.  How do I turn this back on to beep or for google assistant to speak again???
Ok. Ill stay on my cheaper plan and pay the $10 overage for data, and keep using public wifi for my other devices.  Still cheaper!
I have an older $60 "loyalty plan" with 2gb, and it included the price of my Galaxy S7 on a 2 year contract.  If I switch to the new $80 unlimited plan, will they jack up that plan by adding on t... See more...
I have an older $60 "loyalty plan" with 2gb, and it included the price of my Galaxy S7 on a 2 year contract.  If I switch to the new $80 unlimited plan, will they jack up that plan by adding on the $40 per month phone purchase?  I might pay $80, but not $120.  Thanks.
I am going to go prepay.  Screw these contracts and $110+ plans!  VZW is screwing themselves and they don't even care!  And yes, I have done the math!  The "share my wallet" plans are outrageous!... See more...
I am going to go prepay.  Screw these contracts and $110+ plans!  VZW is screwing themselves and they don't even care!  And yes, I have done the math!  The "share my wallet" plans are outrageous!  Doing away with 2 year agreements are even more so because now I have to pay $700 ON TOP OF THE PLAN that I used to get for A LOT CHEAPER!  This is merely another way of THEM DOUBLING their "income" off of their users!  There is ZERO reason to pay more than $70/month on ANY telephone service!  Merely because they are "wireless", somehow they think they can get away with it!  It is utter [Removed]!  And yes, I am MAD AS [Removed] at VZW!  If EVERYONE stopped paying them, they would not be trying to sell a "$200" plan. profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator
After nearly 16 years, I am most likely going to another provider once my upgrade ends in about 400 days.  I am very disappointed in Verizon W.  First of all is the [Removed] $30 upgrade fee.  So... See more...
After nearly 16 years, I am most likely going to another provider once my upgrade ends in about 400 days.  I am very disappointed in Verizon W.  First of all is the [Removed] $30 upgrade fee.  Sorry but you should not be charging us this, regardless of your false claims that it is for "better network" or "better services".  Quite frankly, that is what I am already paying you my monthly fee for!  I do not buy the [Removed] that buying a phone, on monthly fees, is cheaper than the previous system of bundling it with the phone rate.  To me, you are merely now DOUBLE BILLING and merely figured out how to get more money out of your subscribers! Verizon Wireless has been [Removed] the Citizens of the US, and I will be writing my state regulators/legislators, the FCC, FTC, and my Congressman/Senator to get your wireless spectrum recalled back to the American People!  The outrageous prices of cellular services today is just that... OUTRAGEOUS! inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator
1 day later.. and 2 year upgrades agreements are GONE!  Thanks for NOTHING!
Verizon, CAN YOU PLEASE REMOVE SOFTCARD FROM MY DARN PHONE!  I am tired of this bloatware! I WILL NEVER USE IT, and forcing it upon me makes me NEVER to use it!
When will 32gb S5 come out? just talked to local store and they said it was announced.
Check the password. You are attempting to connect to 2 different wi fi's at the same time (I think). If it even slightly detects the other one that you are connected to, I don't think it will aut... See more...
Check the password. You are attempting to connect to 2 different wi fi's at the same time (I think). If it even slightly detects the other one that you are connected to, I don't think it will automatically connect to the other. CHECK YOUR PASSWORD and if its capitalized or not.
Seriously?  In this case, I think no answer would be better than sending me off to a website THAT HAS ZERO INFORMATION ON WHAT I ASKED FOR!
Talked with both ATT and TMobile today. ATT has 32gb available now, and Tmobile will have it available May 1st. Guess VZW is behind with their stupid hiding of their releases. Im now thinking of ... See more...
Talked with both ATT and TMobile today. ATT has 32gb available now, and Tmobile will have it available May 1st. Guess VZW is behind with their stupid hiding of their releases. Im now thinking of going to Tmobile if VZW doesn't get their head out of their rear ends and release the 32gb version ASAP!
Come on VZW!,  Get with the times! 32gb s5 should be available! Please come out with a 32gb or 64gb version! TMOBILE is coming out with one! I also wish that VZW would bring out the OCTACORE v... See more...
Come on VZW!,  Get with the times! 32gb s5 should be available! Please come out with a 32gb or 64gb version! TMOBILE is coming out with one! I also wish that VZW would bring out the OCTACORE version of this, but the 32gb is A MUST! And no, using an addon card is not an option as kitkat 4.4 wont support moving most applications to it. Patient waiting, and wont buy the 16gb version!
You have to understand that the EDGE program, is nothing more than a rip off, because assuming that you are not on a contract, you are basically paying TWICE for your cellphone. Once for the Edge... See more...
You have to understand that the EDGE program, is nothing more than a rip off, because assuming that you are not on a contract, you are basically paying TWICE for your cellphone. Once for the Edge phone on a monthly fee, and a second time because you are not getting a discount on the monthly service rate/bundled service (like you get with subsidized phone).  This really is the worst thing that has ever happened to customers, especially when it comes to keeping an older, cheaper plan that doesn't empty out your wallet (like the SHARE MY WALLET PLANS).
Quite frankly, this is how the manufacturer programmed the phone, NOT VERIZON!  It may be a bit unnerving but you have to learn to turn off the wifi when you want cellular. Otherwise, they are go... See more...
Quite frankly, this is how the manufacturer programmed the phone, NOT VERIZON!  It may be a bit unnerving but you have to learn to turn off the wifi when you want cellular. Otherwise, they are going to automatically connect to your wifi in an attempt to save their network and YOU money.
I recently bought a ATT prepaid 4g phone as a second phone, debating dropping my monthly service because of the stupid VZW data plans. $60/month 1gb with $15/500mb data overage is ridiculous. THA... See more...
I recently bought a ATT prepaid 4g phone as a second phone, debating dropping my monthly service because of the stupid VZW data plans. $60/month 1gb with $15/500mb data overage is ridiculous. THATS $30 PER GIG OVERAGE! A 2gb plan shouldnt cost more than $60/month PERIOD. I actually wish Metro PCS was in my area. I would jump on them in a heartbeat! My only choices are ATT or Tmobile, but I am checking out their coverage area's before I Port over my phone number. VZW just doesnt get it, that they are ticking off millions of their customers with their stupid "share my wallet" plans (and ATT isnt much better on postpaid)!
Yah, right now, vzw is looking at "PRICE PER LINE". They want a minimum of something like $60 a line.
Sadly the OPERA MINI has destroyed this phone. You cant do anything that I used to do with this multimedia phone. I cant watch YOUTUBE anymore, And cant do much of anything with it. It seems to m... See more...
Sadly the OPERA MINI has destroyed this phone. You cant do anything that I used to do with this multimedia phone. I cant watch YOUTUBE anymore, And cant do much of anything with it. It seems to me that they are forcing people to expensive smartphones.
Pretty much, more and more people are leaving VZW over their expensive plans. Tmobile is on average 20% cheaper. As for the VZW "its the network" claim, well that is quickly disappearing as more ... See more...
Pretty much, more and more people are leaving VZW over their expensive plans. Tmobile is on average 20% cheaper. As for the VZW "its the network" claim, well that is quickly disappearing as more go to Tmobile and they use that money to expand their networks. I have said all along that the greed by the VZW CEO is what will hurt them in the long run, despite their record profits today. VZW cant keep burning their bridges with customers on expensive plans and not expect to get burned.
Here is the problem. Using the upgrade programs allowed customers to get a new phone, without having to pay the expensive full price of the phone up front. But instead, vzw has pushed this idea t... See more...
Here is the problem. Using the upgrade programs allowed customers to get a new phone, without having to pay the expensive full price of the phone up front. But instead, vzw has pushed this idea that you have to buy a phone at full price, to keep the better, older plans, and yet when its all said and done, you end up paying TWICE for the phone since you pay FULL PRICE plus the FULL PRICE OF THE MONTHLY PLAN.  EDGE program is basically the same BS!