Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,113 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

DeborahW's Posts

I have already authenticated my account, and I am not going to do it again.  It's a network problem.  Look into your service.
No bluetooth.  Just holding the phone to my ear.
So where is my solution?
I am not sure if anyone else in my area is affected.  I have noticed though that often at home I only have 1 to 2 bars of service, when I used to get 4-5 bars consistently.
5046 No damage. 
I tried to authenticate my account with the link you sent, but kept getting an error that Verizon redirected me too many times.  It suggested I clear my cookies, which I did, but it still won't work.
I have had this same issue for several months now.  It doesn't happen on every call, and hanging up and calling them back always fixes the issue for awhile.  Also, I've tried to use speaker when this... See more...
I have had this same issue for several months now.  It doesn't happen on every call, and hanging up and calling them back always fixes the issue for awhile.  Also, I've tried to use speaker when this happens but they still can't hear me.  I have tried every fix I could find online multiple times.  Resetting app permissions seemed to work for awhile, but now the problem is back.  This problem is with Verizon and needs to be figured out.