Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,130 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

MooseNYC's Posts

Right after I received the Android 7.0 Nougat update (From Marshmallow), my Message + app crashes, some times when I'm sending a message and other times when I'm opening the app. I currently hav... See more...
Right after I received the Android 7.0 Nougat update (From Marshmallow), my Message + app crashes, some times when I'm sending a message and other times when I'm opening the app. I currently have version 6.4.1111 installed and I have rebooted my device on many occasions since the upgrade, it still routinely crashes. Yes I am sending the crash reports each time. Regards, Dave
I just got my PRIV yesterday (08/07/16) from the Verizon store and noticed that it is still on Lolipop (5.1.1) Marshmello has been out for a while and Nougat is coming out shortly. When will Mar... See more...
I just got my PRIV yesterday (08/07/16) from the Verizon store and noticed that it is still on Lolipop (5.1.1) Marshmello has been out for a while and Nougat is coming out shortly. When will Marshmello be pushed to the PRIV for Verizon, as its already available at other carriers.
Thank you for the best reply to the information. If not for giving us the 'date' we were looking for, at least explaining the process. Too bad Verizon, and others, wouldn't at least send out ... See more...
Thank you for the best reply to the information. If not for giving us the 'date' we were looking for, at least explaining the process. Too bad Verizon, and others, wouldn't at least send out project milestone updates. I think that would keep those of us loyal fans satiated.