Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,970 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

as40's Posts

Got SIM in mail with old number "already" transferred over, activation doesn't work, called (800) 922-0204, robot is worse than useless. Phone tree that reaches "for prepaid activation, press 1", nex... See more...
Got SIM in mail with old number "already" transferred over, activation doesn't work, called (800) 922-0204, robot is worse than useless. Phone tree that reaches "for prepaid activation, press 1", next prompt is the generic if-you-want-to-start-a-new-prepaid-account line. Trying to reach a person through normal methods (i.e. pressing 0) just has the robot hang up on me, but I am reassured that it's very sorry. Any help, please?
Tried to change plan from 55MB to Unlimited, added funds (that part works, go figure), and clicked "Purchase". Site throws error message "Order already exists for this MDN, so any other order cannot ... See more...
Tried to change plan from 55MB to Unlimited, added funds (that part works, go figure), and clicked "Purchase". Site throws error message "Order already exists for this MDN, so any other order cannot be submitted." I haven't gone through with an attempt to upgrade until now, but I did try last month. My attempt was thwarted when they said I didn't have enough funds, though, as I couldn't upgrade my plan for next month (this cycle) until the 29th. Any help, please?
Hey, at least the money-taking part of the service works! Kudos to Verizon, I say.
Clicked "Add a Line" on My Verizon page, clicked "I'm with Verizon" option on following page, checked IMEI, added SIM to cart, paid for plan, chose to transfer old number. This was a week ago. Since ... See more...
Clicked "Add a Line" on My Verizon page, clicked "I'm with Verizon" option on following page, checked IMEI, added SIM to cart, paid for plan, chose to transfer old number. This was a week ago. Since then, the second phone/line hasn't showed up on my account page. Confirmation email has "account ending in xxxx" that differs from my account number, phone won't activate (a different topic there...). Any help, please?
Joined Verizon, got new Verizon number, filled out form to transfer old number, but forget to enter PIN (the PIN to my old service that the form asks for). Number seems to be in limbo, and can't resu... See more...
Joined Verizon, got new Verizon number, filled out form to transfer old number, but forget to enter PIN (the PIN to my old service that the form asks for). Number seems to be in limbo, and can't resubmit form now. Any help, please?