Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,674 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

gbr0216's Posts

I just received an email today, and it states to clear the cache (which I always do at the end of the session) and did it again and it is working again.. I don't who fixed it, but the this messag... See more...
I just received an email today, and it states to clear the cache (which I always do at the end of the session) and did it again and it is working again.. I don't who fixed it, but the this message forum does work and i'm happy again...
John B, I too use this feature quite a bit to monitor cell phones in my family. When someone texts like my kids, it used to show a wealth of information (how many times they text at what time), ... See more...
John B, I too use this feature quite a bit to monitor cell phones in my family. When someone texts like my kids, it used to show a wealth of information (how many times they text at what time), without the cell number (from/to) it is useless to download. And, to scroll through 499 pages online is a waste of time. Is this not being fixed? I cannot fathom why verizon wireless removed this feature. Please explain why it is.