Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
I think it sucks that they charge you 30 bucks for unlimited data, but you can't use it to tether and you have to pay another fee to do so.
I tried to edit again, but did not see an option to do so... I guess you only have a certain amount of time to edit? Anyhoo, I hard reset my phone and installed no apps and tried again. MMS is... See more...
I tried to edit again, but did not see an option to do so... I guess you only have a certain amount of time to edit? Anyhoo, I hard reset my phone and installed no apps and tried again. MMS is still not working with the same settings as before. Also, I have 3 bars on the 3g indicator.  Jason.
I can not send or receive mms messages on my HTC Incredible. I've tried with the stock messenger and with chomp and with handcent. All have the same result. Picture was taken with the phone at th... Ver más...
I can not send or receive mms messages on my HTC Incredible. I've tried with the stock messenger and with chomp and with handcent. All have the same result. Picture was taken with the phone at the smallest size possible. Settings in the messaging app are set to the largest size possible. I've tried starting in safe mode and can not get it to go into safe mode to test.   I have had multiple issues with this phone from random reboots, to this to stock app manager constantly force closing to text messenger app force closing and wiping out all my texts to haptic feed back intermittently not working.   There is something wrong with this phone.