Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,058 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

dawnssong4u's Posts

Yes, Please tell me what info you need and what info I can share here.  I have a brand new HTC U12+ Global/international (it’s been called both) That I can not get to connect to Verizon Wireless (and... See more...
Yes, Please tell me what info you need and what info I can share here.  I have a brand new HTC U12+ Global/international (it’s been called both) That I can not get to connect to Verizon Wireless (and VZW doesn’t see it on their end) I have been trying via the SIM card from my HTC 10 which was purchased from Verizon years ago but it is my mainline.  The phone recognizes it as SIM 1 DAWN 919-608-xxxx I can force it and after numerous attempts, it will say it’s connected but will not make a call or send a text...  I can hit the prompt and it will say this SIM 1 is not authorized to connect to Verizon network… Please any and all help and or advice is needed / much appreciated!
Thank you and please know I am still here and trying hard to hold on to hope!  Today marks one whole week with the phone and it still not connected.  BUT a new SIM card for it just arrived (we haven'... See more...
Thank you and please know I am still here and trying hard to hold on to hope!  Today marks one whole week with the phone and it still not connected.  BUT a new SIM card for it just arrived (we haven't tried that yet) so fingers are crossed and here's a copy of what I am sending to another rep who asked about more info: Yes, Please tell me what info you need and what info I can share here.  I have a brand new HTC U12+ Global/international (it’s been called both) That I can not get to connect to Verizon Wireless (and VZW doesn’t see it on their end) I have been trying via the SIM card from my HTC 10 which was purchased from Verizon years ago but it is my mainline.  The phone recognizes it as SIM 1 DAWN 919-608-xxxx I can force it and after numerous attempts, it will say it’s connected but will not make a call or send a text...  I can hit the prompt and it will say this SIM 1 is not authorized to connect to Verizon network… Please any and all help and or advice is needed / much appreciated!
please someone anyone help...  I and my husband have been with Verizon wireless for 22+ years and never had this much trouble and or this much run-around and conflicting information and one downright... See more...
please someone anyone help...  I and my husband have been with Verizon wireless for 22+ years and never had this much trouble and or this much run-around and conflicting information and one downright truly rude rep (first ever in two decades)