Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,346 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

billyp10980's Posts

I looked up alot using the search on this forum and found a way to get into certain sites is to browse while using FIREFOX. I did that so I could sign into my youtube account. But I found I could... See more...
I looked up alot using the search on this forum and found a way to get into certain sites is to browse while using FIREFOX. I did that so I could sign into my youtube account. But I found I couldn't watch certain videos because I didn't have the right flash player. While still on the site I went and put my BB browser back on. Now I can still stay signed in my account and watch the same videos I couldn't before that require the  flash player.
I cant sign into my youtube account from my new blackberry curve 8530. If I go on my home computer and sign in it works perfectly  fine. Is there something different you have to do from the black... See more...
I cant sign into my youtube account from my new blackberry curve 8530. If I go on my home computer and sign in it works perfectly  fine. Is there something different you have to do from the blackberry?
Thanks to everyone for your input. I have been doing some research on the blackberry. Everyone I know seems to love it. I have to weigh my options on the price for the data plan an how much Ill a... See more...
Thanks to everyone for your input. I have been doing some research on the blackberry. Everyone I know seems to love it. I have to weigh my options on the price for the data plan an how much Ill actually have to use it. The emailing, texting, and being able to access the internet at any time is definetly a great thing. What about using the phone as a modem? Will the blackberry also work with the home computer? Is it as fast?
I just want to get an idea what most people think. I know alot of people that have the blackberry think it is  great but is the plan always worth the cost? For me it would be nice to be able to a... See more...
I just want to get an idea what most people think. I know alot of people that have the blackberry think it is  great but is the plan always worth the cost? For me it would be nice to be able to access the internet wherever I go and get emails right away. I also like to take video and pictures with my phone. I currently have the env2 and my wife has an env3. My son is also on a plan with us. We are on a family select plan and currently do not have internet access. I have a home computer and its seems adding $30.00 to my cellphone plan every month is a bit steep. Thanks for any suggestions.