Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,699 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

harrisb1994's Posts

So... Bought a brand new phone in a bad service area, I get it I'm in the country. That new phone ceased to ever connect to my tower again after a windstorm.. I stupidly upgraded plans... AFTER A MON... See more...
So... Bought a brand new phone in a bad service area, I get it I'm in the country. That new phone ceased to ever connect to my tower again after a windstorm.. I stupidly upgraded plans... AFTER A MONTH of messaging, calling, posting I finally got in touch with a customer service EXECUTIVE. She seemed like she was helping by sending me a little bit better phone. That I later found out has notorious connection issues... So I do it again. Day after day I'm asking what can we do, why can I not watch 144p videos in an area their coverage map says has 4glte that I pay for. They say it's congestion... Their is barely anybody that lives around me, it's just my family has a little bit better plan. So I offer to upgrade plans after all this I just need a BETTER upgrade. Not a free upgrade, just a better upgrade than I already have. Just got told "not an option. Sorry about that." Verbatim. I explain my issues again and ask what can be done abouty problems, I got told "there's nothing that can be done." 
Soooo 3 months in of having post paid and now boom, I can't connect to 4G In my home anymore. I was told there was an outage in the area and to wait 24-48 hours. Service was already terrible, but I c... See more...
Soooo 3 months in of having post paid and now boom, I can't connect to 4G In my home anymore. I was told there was an outage in the area and to wait 24-48 hours. Service was already terrible, but I could live, and now the outage is over BUT now the tower is "congested" and I'm not on an important enough plan to be privileged enough to bask in Verizon's almighty 4g service. All service reps did was condescendingly explain my ow  plan to me and OF COURSE tell me about the more expensive plans I needed to purchase. Nightmare cell and customer service... I don't get it..
Sorry I know that's a lot.. Ive told that to so many people I just spouted off and didn't answer your question. It was a Moto E6 that stopped working, and now I'm back to my broke old Moto G play. I ... See more...
Sorry I know that's a lot.. Ive told that to so many people I just spouted off and didn't answer your question. It was a Moto E6 that stopped working, and now I'm back to my broke old Moto G play. I do not want to chance having a prepaid phone that doesn't work right where I'm located, that a rough 2 weeks. I really couldn't take that ive just got to get a name brand phone I guess. 
First off thank you so much for replying. Yes all other devices get the same service as before. I've been told by customer service(talked to at least 100) that it has to be the device. But it was wo... See more...
First off thank you so much for replying. Yes all other devices get the same service as before. I've been told by customer service(talked to at least 100) that it has to be the device. But it was working fine until the service in my area was down a few days from a wind storm . There was a ticket, few days later there was no ticket. I've tried to get a replacement, my authorized dealer said I have to file this and try to claim that and pay a deductible. When my customer service agent told me they are obligated to replace it for me? I'm so confused and lost. I even upgraded to post paid. I've switched back to my trashed phone before, Im just going to buy a new phone I guess, I was trying to get someone to see my dilemma and help smooth the transition. My only goal is to have a fully operational, as fast as advertised phone, with Verizon. I really do appreciate the reply , i feel as if I'm all alone with a problem nobody sees as a problem. 
So i bought a brand new pre paid phone, it got the same spotty reception as my old one( that's fine I live in the country) but a wind storm knocked out my service and I can't connect at all again. M... See more...
So i bought a brand new pre paid phone, it got the same spotty reception as my old one( that's fine I live in the country) but a wind storm knocked out my service and I can't connect at all again. My family's phones can so I upgraded service. Still nothing , talked to so many people, troubleshooted everything, I'm going to have to buy a new phone. How can I get Verizon to see I've wasted this months bill and am being forced to buy more service and a more expensive phone?