Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,787 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

PaperClip's Posts

I would look at missed calls too. That is usually where I tend to look when all else fails.
It won't...two completely different part numbers.
Is there a way to tell what a software update will fix before I update my device?  I am running 5.0.0.607 and got an update notification to update to .713.  I want to know what it will change bef... See more...
Is there a way to tell what a software update will fix before I update my device?  I am running 5.0.0.607 and got an update notification to update to .713.  I want to know what it will change before I do it in-case it doesn't affect me and screw something else up.   Thanks
You are right...some people love theirs and some people don't like it.  I have had mine since October of last year and have had no problems with it what so ever.  You can enlarge the screen to se... See more...
You are right...some people love theirs and some people don't like it.  I have had mine since October of last year and have had no problems with it what so ever.  You can enlarge the screen to see the smaller fonts which is nice.  I find browsing the internet is harder without a touchpad or track ball.  I usually click on something and end up hitting something I didn't want.  You do have the option of chaning to a mouse cursor which can be easier.  I don't think you will know until you try it.
There is no option that lets me select a new pin...just one that will send me my current pin.
I am trying to access my Backup Assistant and when I enter the pin, it tells me invalid pin.  When I hit the button to send to the phone, it is the same number that I was entering.  Is there a gl... See more...
I am trying to access my Backup Assistant and when I enter the pin, it tells me invalid pin.  When I hit the button to send to the phone, it is the same number that I was entering.  Is there a glitch somewhere?