Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,102 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

VelcroWarrior's Posts

I've been getting "Something went wrong. Your cloud is not available" on the web interface today, though the desktop client is still backing up...
You typically need to call customer service to remove features that affect your bill. I only see the option to change a plan in the app. 
PC upload is rather slow too. I hardly see the backup client using more than 20Mbps on my 1Gbps fiber. It does seem to reach higher speeds with larger files such as video as opposed to smaller photos... See more...
PC upload is rather slow too. I hardly see the backup client using more than 20Mbps on my 1Gbps fiber. It does seem to reach higher speeds with larger files such as video as opposed to smaller photos or documents. It would be very helpful if the backup client ran several threads and uploaded more than one file at a time.  I'm trying to upload 45,000 files of mixed photos, videos, music, and documents and it looks like it's easily going to take several days. Very slow performance compared to other options.