Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,939 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

lonestar614's Posts

On social media is where I got that response, So I have no idea how much more information you need.
tk3765​, I was actually told your #3. 2-3 billing cycles AFTER receipt of the Note7 phones by their warehouse. They received the phones on 11/7, which means that I should receive the bill credit ... See more...
tk3765​, I was actually told your #3. 2-3 billing cycles AFTER receipt of the Note7 phones by their warehouse. They received the phones on 11/7, which means that I should receive the bill credit in February. At this point, I don't even know what to say.
I sincerely hope not. Just give us the credit so that we can finally get this whole ordeal behind us.
Well, 2 billing cycles later and still no $100 credit on the 2 phones. Can someone advise us as to what to do in this situation, or do we just keep waiting?
I am to pay $172 to replace 2 phones that have been discontinued.  Keep in mind I had to pay the taxes on these two as well as the replacements. I couldn't even get the money properly refunded, t... See more...
I am to pay $172 to replace 2 phones that have been discontinued.  Keep in mind I had to pay the taxes on these two as well as the replacements. I couldn't even get the money properly refunded, the rep gave up and credited it to my bill.  Verizon, you can't actually be serious right now.  These are not upgrades, so why are we being charged an upgrade fee.  And I know someone will say just go to the store, but when me and my wife went to the store today, we were told that the only way to get replacement phones from now on is online, as they would not have the stock to handle replacements. He did proceeded to give me the same information that was texted to me yesterday.  So, I guess for the time being I am stuck with these two phones.
No worries, these things do heat up at times, I remember my wife's HTC ONE M8 used to get so hot it would actually be uncomfortable to hold. Are there any apps in the background that could be usi... See more...
No worries, these things do heat up at times, I remember my wife's HTC ONE M8 used to get so hot it would actually be uncomfortable to hold. Are there any apps in the background that could be using CPU? (Social Media apps are notorious for this)
the Samsung+ App has this feature built in, it will check the phone for you automatically: Samsung+ - Android Apps on Google Play
I had to as well. $140.40 for 2 phones. The rep told me that after the recalled phones were checked in at the warehouse, that my money would be refunded.
Well, apparently, Verizon is also selling the replacement phones, see here: Verizon, Sprint start selling new Galaxy Note 7 as recall continues | Android Central and here: Samsung Gala... See more...
Well, apparently, Verizon is also selling the replacement phones, see here: Verizon, Sprint start selling new Galaxy Note 7 as recall continues | Android Central and here: Samsung Galaxy Note7 | Verizon Wireless Hmm, I thought they would have stock for SALE in October and that these were for the recall......
I would try again on Wed anyway, when the replacements are in stock.
Interesting, would you still be charged a deductible since the phone is recalled?
I was told this morning by a VZW Rep that the stores would have the replacement Note7s in stock as soon as Monday(9/19) and no later than Wednesday(9/21). A few more days of waiting....
Yeah, unfortunately they wouldn't have the stock of J phones available. No one foresaw this recall coming, and I don't think they tend to put a lot of budget handsets out there on a normal basis.... See more...
Yeah, unfortunately they wouldn't have the stock of J phones available. No one foresaw this recall coming, and I don't think they tend to put a lot of budget handsets out there on a normal basis. The replacements Note7s will be here before they have a comparable amount of the J3Vs available.
It's a loaner phone, no different than when a car dealership offers you a loaner car or a rental while they fix the recall problem on your car. I don't see why anyone would be insulted in being o... See more...
It's a loaner phone, no different than when a car dealership offers you a loaner car or a rental while they fix the recall problem on your car. I don't see why anyone would be insulted in being offered a J Series phone until the new Note7's are in stock. The only problem I see is that our carrier doesn't seem to be participating in this loaner program
This. It's completely aggravating. If I wanted an S7 or S7 Edge I would have had one months ago.
I wouldn't leave it to chance. When Verizon has the replacement stock of Note7 phones available, make sure to exchange it.