Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,260 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Casey6022's Posts

good morning guys, i woke up this morning, always check to see if it needs to be charged for the day and to my amaement, it showed 4g lte on the top of my phone, even had 5 bars...now that is ve... See more...
good morning guys, i woke up this morning, always check to see if it needs to be charged for the day and to my amaement, it showed 4g lte on the top of my phone, even had 5 bars...now that is very odd, i ws told that corpus christi is not getting 4g lte anytime soon, maybe in 2013....has anyone else from corpus christi seen this on there bionic? still got 5 bars, but the 4g lte went away. can someone from verizon please verify this..its what is holding me up getting the new iphone 5! thanks guys for any info you can give. >Personal info removed< scadarick Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
Guys for the users that live In cities that don't have 4g yet or maybe never, it's all around use, but not in corpus Christi Tx. I don't want to loose my unlimited plan because I don't have 4g he... See more...
Guys for the users that live In cities that don't have 4g yet or maybe never, it's all around use, but not in corpus Christi Tx. I don't want to loose my unlimited plan because I don't have 4g here, it's only 2g on an iPhone 5, so it would only take about 9 hours to get 1 gig, I can break it down into pieces if you want, but my point is, why should a 20 year customer have to give up his unlimited plan because of a phone. I would not mind if I got he speed that 4 g has to offer, but with what verizon gives us here in corpus, the numbers just don't add up, I already pay 195.00 a month for a droid bionic and a flip phone...unlimited everything, except landlines, got 1400 minutes on that, but I will use my Skype if I know I going to be on with a landline for some time. Does this make sense verizon, it's not all of us that can easily make a decision on giving up a data plan that works for my family. I am paying for data plans on 3 iPads too have to be very carefull on how much data I use away from my wifi because of the lack of speed, our situation in corpus should have made some kind of different data tiers for us that don't have 4g yet, from what I have heard we may not for a very long time. Yes I have look at Verizon's plans on up coming 4g cities...we are not listed. Yes I got the link from verizon too. I guess this was a waste of time writing this, but I had to throw in my 2 cents..it will not change anything, but I hope it explains to some of he top honchos the problem the iPhone causes for users that don't have 4g. Personally I think buying an unlocked iPhone 5 in a few days would save me more money in the 2 years I would have it, ....at t-mo!
i just sent in my request for an iPhone at Verizon just a few minutes ago, just fill out the get notified request and get notified hopefully before they are gone.
thanks for the link, now that sure surprised me...verizon did a good job not letting it get out, i know i tried a dozen times, well anyway thanks for the heads up and the link, now waiting to get... See more...
thanks for the link, now that sure surprised me...verizon did a good job not letting it get out, i know i tried a dozen times, well anyway thanks for the heads up and the link, now waiting to get the ios 6 to update all 3 of my ipads...thanks again. richard parker
i heard it will be on sale the 21 of sept. with who that is not clear if verizon is going to carry them at all, just as bad as them not carrying windows phone 7 or 8 anytime soon either, i am tir... See more...
i heard it will be on sale the 21 of sept. with who that is not clear if verizon is going to carry them at all, just as bad as them not carrying windows phone 7 or 8 anytime soon either, i am tired of buying droids, its time for a change. i went and looked at the lumina 900 and read about the 920, which sounds awesome. the galaxy 3 is going to be iphones competition from what i have seen, but i guess we will just have to sit back and watch. i am at the point where i would like to have a windows phone, the 920 or the iphone. of course the galaxy 3 is tempting
Well I just listened to a podcast and they say apple iPhone 5 will be released on sept 12, 2012, now when verizonwireless is going to start selling them or pre-ordering them is something no one a... See more...
Well I just listened to a podcast and they say apple iPhone 5 will be released on sept 12, 2012, now when verizonwireless is going to start selling them or pre-ordering them is something no one at verizon would say, everyone I talked to told me they knew nothing about even getting them to sell, so.  I guess apple is really trying hard to keep everyone in the dark. I was at my doctors this morning and he buys iPhones for all his staff, keeps them on call easier I guess, but he told me the samething, sept 12th, ..so I guess we wait and see, I let my upgrade pass just so I could et an iPhone 5, I got all 3 iPads ,2 apple tv so now I need the phone to make it all sync better, my droid bionic has been great, but it's time to try an apple, already started on a mini Mac with a thunderbolt monitor....verizon....please email us as soon as you hear something I have been waiting for 2 years for this cell phone.