Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,304 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Leeh21's Posts

I would be very interested in hearing about current deals available.
I respect your right to your opinion, I do take issue with the generalization you make about me. You do not know me , my situation or my true motives. I do agree on the surface my motives appear self... See more...
I respect your right to your opinion, I do take issue with the generalization you make about me. You do not know me , my situation or my true motives. I do agree on the surface my motives appear selfish, however anything that benefits one existing customer will benefit all existing customers.
I respect your right to your opinion, I do take issue with the generalization you make about me. You do not know me , my situation or my true motives. I do agree on the surface my motives appear self... See more...
I respect your right to your opinion, I do take issue with the generalization you make about me. You do not know me , my situation or my true motives. I do agree on the surface my motives appear selfish, however anything that benefits one existing customer will benefit all existing customers.
It appears that the issue is that I do not want to open a new line of service. I am currently looking at another carrier, although I like the coverage offered by Verizon, I believe the inequality of ... See more...
It appears that the issue is that I do not want to open a new line of service. I am currently looking at another carrier, although I like the coverage offered by Verizon, I believe the inequality of offers for new versus existing customers to be a deal breaker.
I understand your point, however I submit that while I choose not to open a new line of service i am still committing for the same amount of time to Verizon as the new customer with no recompense tha... See more...
I understand your point, however I submit that while I choose not to open a new line of service i am still committing for the same amount of time to Verizon as the new customer with no recompense that is afforded the new customer. I am very satisfied with the network coverage, however, the availability of upgrade phones at a good price point is a problem for me. 
Not asking for special treatment, just equal treatment.
The information is straight from the Verizon website.To purchase the Motorola moto z4 as a new customer it costs$5. To upgrade as an existing customer it costs $23+. Clearly favoring the new customer... See more...
The information is straight from the Verizon website.To purchase the Motorola moto z4 as a new customer it costs$5. To upgrade as an existing customer it costs $23+. Clearly favoring the new customer. I am looking to upgrade 2 phones, so it would be 46+ a month versus $10 a month. How can you in good conscience not say that greatly favors a new customer?
I have been a loyal customer since the days of Alltel. I was looking to upgrade and Verizon wants to charge me over 4 tomes as much per month as a new customer for the same exact equipment. How does ... See more...
I have been a loyal customer since the days of Alltel. I was looking to upgrade and Verizon wants to charge me over 4 tomes as much per month as a new customer for the same exact equipment. How does this make any sense?