Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,034 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

BDPLN's Posts

I have an Ellipsis™ Jetpack® MHS815L.  I travel to England frequently.  In consulting numerous non-Verizon web pages in an effort to determine whether I can use the Ellipsis™ Jetpack® MHS815L in ... See more...
I have an Ellipsis™ Jetpack® MHS815L.  I travel to England frequently.  In consulting numerous non-Verizon web pages in an effort to determine whether I can use the Ellipsis™ Jetpack® MHS815L in England, I found the nearly universal response was "Only Verizon can answer that definitively." I visited the following Verizon web page to definitively determine if I could use the Ellipsis™ Jetpack® MHS815L in Europe: https://www.verizonwireless.com/internet-devices/ellipsis-jetpack-mhs815l/ It is stated on that page, "This device may not work while traveling outside the US, Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands." I need from Verizon more than "may not work", and I need to know definitively whether the Ellipsis™ Jetpack® MHS815L will or will not work in England. Thank you.
thanks Cody.  And (at the risk of sounding silly) use in that manner will not result in any fees or costs from Verizon, correct?  Thanks again.
I have a 4G LTE (model xt912).  I'll be traveling to England next month. I don't have an international plan for telephone use abroad.  However, if I take it to England will I be able to use wi... See more...
I have a 4G LTE (model xt912).  I'll be traveling to England next month. I don't have an international plan for telephone use abroad.  However, if I take it to England will I be able to use wi-fi to search the net, download games, etc? Thanks.