yes did the Software repair the did the update
I found out that it was a software issue. I plugged the phone into a computer and downloaded the software update/ repair software and did a software repair and it will fix the issue. Phone starte... Ver más...
I found out that it was a software issue. I plugged the phone into a computer and downloaded the software update/ repair software and did a software repair and it will fix the issue. Phone started working after doing so. Sent replacement phone back to Verizon yesterday as I now don't need it. Then today got a new software update and still working fine.
They have already ordered another phone and should be here today. I did boot it in safe mode and it still has a blank/black screen with safe mode at the bottom. you can still hear the notificatio... Ver más...
They have already ordered another phone and should be here today. I did boot it in safe mode and it still has a blank/black screen with safe mode at the bottom. you can still hear the notifications but the phone will not let you see anything.
Why is it that I have to except a different Droid turbo that the one I originally bought three months ago. I was told Verizon only had the black ballistic. I was told tonight by a friend that wor... Ver más...
Why is it that I have to except a different Droid turbo that the one I originally bought three months ago. I was told Verizon only had the black ballistic. I was told tonight by a friend that works for Verizon that you still carry the orange ballistic. I do not like being told that I have to settle for less than what I had. no one seems to want to help. I want two things. 1. To find out why the two droid turbo phones I had both had the same exact problem 2. why I had to settle for something else instead of what I had.
Both had the exact same problem.
The first phone I had three months with no type of damage. This last phone I have had for 13 days.
I have had my Droid Turbo replaced twice because the phone after booting up will go to a black screen. Droid boot up screen shows up fine but the screen goes black after it loads up. you can hear... Ver más...
I have had my Droid Turbo replaced twice because the phone after booting up will go to a black screen. Droid boot up screen shows up fine but the screen goes black after it loads up. you can hear the notifications and it even rings but you cant do anything. Verizon just keeps ordering another. On top of that my first droid was the balistic orange now they replaced it with the black and tell me sorry.