Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,804 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

MByrd11's Posts

Hello, Amber. The private message instructed me to call customer service. That’s all I have been doing.. it’s all I can do. How is that helpful?
I did not receive a private message from you.
I had a discount to upgrade a phone on my account for 50% off so I processed the upgrade from iPhone 7 to iPhone 12. 4 days later when the order was delivered, the iPhone 12 screen did not work out o... See more...
I had a discount to upgrade a phone on my account for 50% off so I processed the upgrade from iPhone 7 to iPhone 12. 4 days later when the order was delivered, the iPhone 12 screen did not work out of the box; it was a defective device. I called cust srvc and asked for a replacement which would take 3 days. I asked for overnight delivery but this was not available. I was instructed to take the broken phone to a Verizon store to switch out. At the 1st Verizon store, I was told they couldn’t do anything bc I ordered online. I left and called cust srvc 2nd time. Was told to go to a 2nd Verizon store. After driving to the 2nd Verizon store, I was told they could not help. I left and called Verizon a 3rd time. I was told to drive another 30 min to a 3rd Verizon store. At the 3rd store I was told they would replace but told me I would be charged full price for the phone ($399.93) plus a ($50) restocking fee. That didn’t seem right so they called a manager (no manager was on site). The manager suggested they refund the original down payment of $38.16 I made for the defective one and charge me the same amount for the replacement. However, after refunding, the system would only charge full price for the phone. We could not get the iCloud account off the defective phone either. The person helping me was on drugs and his clothes smelled like it. I was not able to leave with the defective phone or a replacement. I left and called cust srvc a 4th time where I was told to go back and get the phone but they wouldn’t let me have it since it had been refunded. Now the broken phone is still on my account, preventing me from getting a replacement. I was told the only way would be to add a new line on my account, which I don’t want or need. This took 8.5 straight hours out of my day yesterday, had me driving all over my city (with high gas prices), I was yelled at, talked down to, disrespected, and STILL have no solution.. The last thing that Verizon suggested was for me to take ANOTHER day off work, drive back to the 3rd store, and ask them (again) to give me the broken phone back so I can mail it in to get a replacement. At this point I don’t know what to do. You get told 10 different things, you drive all over from this store to that, argue with people who are on drugs, there’s no managers around, I have no help in this matter. I should just close my account and switch to a different carrier. It’s the worst customer service experience I have ever had. 
In December, 2019, we switched from AT&T to Verizon because Verizon was running a promotion for $250 prepaid Visa Gift Cards for each line you port over. We also took advantage of a promotion they we... See more...
In December, 2019, we switched from AT&T to Verizon because Verizon was running a promotion for $250 prepaid Visa Gift Cards for each line you port over. We also took advantage of a promotion they were running on new iPhone 7's which they were supposed to be free with new line activation. We activated 2 new lines and ported 2 new lines over.  It is now April, 2020. Today, I have spent over 4 hours on the phone and online with Verizon because: 1. We never received the two Visa Gift cards for $250 each 2. We are being charged $350 for the iPhone 7's which were supposed to be free   I am being transferred, bounced around, told the promotion didn't exist, we don't qualify, we did qualify but didn't submit it on time, can't find our account, there's nothing in your notes about this. Just what exactly is going on here? This is the same exact garbage AT&T was pulling that made u switch in the first place. I would like a refund for the monthly device charges for the two iPhone 7's and confirmation/tracking information for my Visa Gift Cards. Contact me immediately, Verizon. 
In December, 2019, we switched from AT&T to Verizon because they were running a promotion for $250 prepaid Visa Gift Cards for each line you port over. We also took advantage of a promotion they were... See more...
In December, 2019, we switched from AT&T to Verizon because they were running a promotion for $250 prepaid Visa Gift Cards for each line you port over. We also took advantage of a promotion they were running on new iPhone 7's which they were supposed to be free with new line activation. We activated 2 new lines and ported 2 new lines over.  It is now April, 2020. Today, I have spent over 4 hours on the phone and online with Verizon because: 1. We never received the two Visa Gift cards for $250 each 2. We are being charged $350 for the iPhone 7's which were supposed to be free   I am being transferred, bounced around, told the promotion didn't exist, we don't qualify, we did qualify but didn't submit it on time, can't find our account.  Just what exactly is going on here? This is the same exact garbage that AT&T was pulling that made us want to switch in the first place. Contact me immediately, Verizon.