Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,046 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

SkyWalker20's Posts

Support sent a resync command to the modem and it came back up.  
Does anyone know how to order this antenna?  I only get 2 out of 5 bars on my modem.  Talking to support on the chat and on the phone do not even know what I am talking about.  The antenna is the one... See more...
Does anyone know how to order this antenna?  I only get 2 out of 5 bars on my modem.  Talking to support on the chat and on the phone do not even know what I am talking about.  The antenna is the one on this page.   https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-232597/
I forgot to include the type of modem: Model is AKS-RTL 108
I just started having issues to where there are 2 slowly red flashing lights on my modem.  It was working great until about 3PM central time.  I have done the following to troubleshoot: 1-Factory re... See more...
I just started having issues to where there are 2 slowly red flashing lights on my modem.  It was working great until about 3PM central time.  I have done the following to troubleshoot: 1-Factory reset the white home LTE modem 2-Removed the SIM card and put it back in 3-Logged into the modem and disconnected the LTE internet status page, then reconnected 4-If I run a ping test on the diagnostics page, it pings correctly but still will not allow any LAN access to the internet WAN side.   Is there some type of firmware I can downgrade to?  I am currently using 204953, which was upgraded back on 12/18/2020.   Please help!!!