Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,491 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

maureenh's Posts

I am having the same problem.  Actually I was not having that problem until I went to the Verizon store because I was getting an error message on my phone that the SD Card was removed (which I ne... See more...
I am having the same problem.  Actually I was not having that problem until I went to the Verizon store because I was getting an error message on my phone that the SD Card was removed (which I never did)  They "FIXED" the problem for me and now I only have about 2 hours of battery power.  I have to keep the phone on airplane mode just to save it for the day.  I USE NOTHING.  I charged it overnight, after 3 hours of being in my pocket, and only 2 phone calls it was extremely hot, and NO BATTERY LEFT.  I was glad that I have the portable battery charger so that I could at least re-charge for a few more hours.  I never use any app, I don't even check my emails.  (which I can't because according to the Verizon Rep, AOL does not work properly with this phone - my last email from AOL is dated April 26th)   I also have it for more that 14 days.   Today I took it from the charger at 100% battery, have used it for  nothing...had it on for about 3  hours, changed to airplane mode, just changed back  made 1 phone call and 1 text and my battery is down to 53%!   I am hoping that when I go back to the store they can help me.