Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,292 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Nose's Posts

...and, nevermind.  altought it seemd to limit the number of drops; i did find it doing it a couple times today; so not a total solution. I have found turning off all location services "seems"... See more...
...and, nevermind.  altought it seemd to limit the number of drops; i did find it doing it a couple times today; so not a total solution. I have found turning off all location services "seems" to help as well.
I've been experiencing the same drops as every other tbolt owner; but something made me remember the 4g outage early last year and how you could force your phone to 3g to stop it from continually... See more...
I've been experiencing the same drops as every other tbolt owner; but something made me remember the 4g outage early last year and how you could force your phone to 3g to stop it from continually looking for unworking 4g. I switched mine from the default "CDMA + LTE/EvDO auto" mode to "LTE mode" and I haven't had a drop in a day of testing.  Granted my area in Indiana is fully 4G so I'm not switching to 3G as many folks are in partially built out areas, but doing this same change, you could force into 3G mode as well. Here's what I did: http://www.droid-life.com/2011/03/22/tip-force-htc-thunderbolt-to-use-3g-only-turn-off-4g/