Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,221 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Blunderstorm's Posts

I hate using the dial pad on phone to find a contact. Because each number represents 3 letters the contact suggestions if offers are always way off. Also I hate searching for which number corresp... See more...
I hate using the dial pad on phone to find a contact. Because each number represents 3 letters the contact suggestions if offers are always way off. Also I hate searching for which number corresponds to which letter. Anyone know a way around this? I just want to hit the phone icon and start typing a contacts name?
Who is the Einstein that designed the kickstand for Thunderstorm? They designed the kickstand so the powe rport is on the bottom. Would it not make more sense to flip it the other way so you can ... See more...
Who is the Einstein that designed the kickstand for Thunderstorm? They designed the kickstand so the powe rport is on the bottom. Would it not make more sense to flip it the other way so you can power/charge the phone while watching TV/videos that suck battery life? HELLOOO