Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,994 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

wyattsmommy's Posts

He deleted me from his contacts and texted to my number. Problem solved. Thank's everyone.
No, friend is not blocked on my side.  That was the first thing I checked and just checked again to make sure.  The really strange thing is that I recently switched carriers and the same thing wa... See more...
No, friend is not blocked on my side.  That was the first thing I checked and just checked again to make sure.  The really strange thing is that I recently switched carriers and the same thing was happening with my previous wireless provider.  I thought switching to Verizon would fix the problem, but no luck. <Personal information removed for privacy.> Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
One of my friends always receives my text messages, but he can't reply or send me a message.  He is also with Verizon and told me that he contacted Verizon about this problem.  It still has not b... See more...
One of my friends always receives my text messages, but he can't reply or send me a message.  He is also with Verizon and told me that he contacted Verizon about this problem.  It still has not been resolved, this has been going on for over a year.  Any idea what we should do next?