Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,167 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

wushu2004's Posts

Isn't more of a limitation of VZW and CDMA than anything else? You can surf and talk at the same time on ATT and TMo because they're both GSM carriers.
I've heard that cell companies treat their customers better in Europe than in the US.
Unless LTE changes it, you can't use data (web, iMessages) while on a call. You can send text messages. But not pictures I'm pretty sure.
Uh, false. Wireless Emergency Alerts use the device's physical location to broadcast alerts within a given area. My home could be in New York, but I'm visiting Chicago.  If the Illinois Sta... See more...
Uh, false. Wireless Emergency Alerts use the device's physical location to broadcast alerts within a given area. My home could be in New York, but I'm visiting Chicago.  If the Illinois State Police issue an Amber Alert, my phone would receive it.
Contacts from Google not going to happen?  Then tell me how I have my Google Contacts on my second iPhone? https://support.google.com/mail/answer/2753077?hl=en
Were your contacts on your Droid stored in a Google Account? If so, you can just set it up the same way on your iPhone. If not, I'd reckon there's a way to export a .vcf file (either in the ... See more...
Were your contacts on your Droid stored in a Google Account? If so, you can just set it up the same way on your iPhone. If not, I'd reckon there's a way to export a .vcf file (either in the native address book or as an app) do you can export all of your contacts to your iPhone.
If you use iCloud you can go to iCloud.com. If you use Google you can do it on the web.
If you used Google Contacts you can configure your iPhone to do the same.
Google Voice. It's free.
I am at about 11gb with 6 days left on an unlimited plan. The thought of having restricted data kills me. If you stream videos and music, use a gps app constantly and go to full websites, yo... See more...
I am at about 11gb with 6 days left on an unlimited plan. The thought of having restricted data kills me. If you stream videos and music, use a gps app constantly and go to full websites, you might be like me.
It can't be unlocked for use on a GSM network?
Safari is the default web browser on the iPhone. As for pictures, you could upload them to a Dropbox account on wifi, and have them synced to your computer and your iPhone.
How willing is your daughter to tell you where she is? If she tells you where she is all the time, then blocking data would be fine. But if she doesn't volunteer her location at all, and you... See more...
How willing is your daughter to tell you where she is? If she tells you where she is all the time, then blocking data would be fine. But if she doesn't volunteer her location at all, and you block data on the phone, then that would leave out apps like Google Latitude or Find my Friends to keep track of her location.
You can't
I used 10 GB last month. I'm glad I still have unlimited
Same thing is happening to me. Glad to know it's not just me
You should be able to copy and paste the body of the message into a new one
Try an app called etacts
Why do you need a separate contact manager? All of your requirements are met in the iOS contact app.