Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,166 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

JamesVerizon2018's Posts

Thank you @pedrom_vzw .  Message+ app is set up on my device and is my default messaging app. And yes, I tested importing one contact, and I found it did result in having a duplicate contact.  This ... See more...
Thank you @pedrom_vzw .  Message+ app is set up on my device and is my default messaging app. And yes, I tested importing one contact, and I found it did result in having a duplicate contact.  This is too bad, as my Verizon Cloud contacts overlap with my Google Contacts by quite a bit, so I don't want to import all my contacts. My current solution is to import just the few contacts I am currently texting with. Hopefully someday Verizon Cloud and Google Contacts will have some way of automatically syncing to prevent this issue.
Hello from April 2020!  I am trying to use Verizon Messages from my computer, and realized that my Verizon Cloud doesn't have my Google Contacts. The solution to How do I sync Google contacts with V... See more...
Hello from April 2020!  I am trying to use Verizon Messages from my computer, and realized that my Verizon Cloud doesn't have my Google Contacts. The solution to How do I sync Google contacts with Verizon Cloud for the Message+ computer app? states that one should export Google Contacts and then import them to Verizon Cloud. My question: If some contacts in my Google Contacts are already in my Verizon Cloud Contacts, will importing cause duplicates?   I don't want to have to comb through hundreds of duplicate contacts. Aside: The answer to Syncing contacts with both Google Contacts and Verizon Cloud suggests one may be able to just have Verizon Messages use Google contacts.  Is this possible, or did I misinterpret the answer?